Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Chiddy Bang's mixtape 'The Swelly Express' from 2009, is probably the best mixtape i've ever downloaded.

and I'm sure everyones heard their Hit single from that too, which was 'The Opposite Of Adults'..

They have an album coming out in 2011, and it should be dope. In the mean time they have released another mixtape called 'The Preview'. This is one of the tracks from that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVjbqMCLQo4

Nah, that isn't out yet.. it's been pushed back.

I think Game may have lost it though, the recent tracks he's leaked have not been good.

Well, he is signed to Aftermath, nothing new about delays there. Shame about Game though, he'd had a good career. Perhaps he should've stopped after L.A.X like he'd planned.

lost tapes volume 2 is coming out

Word.

Lost tapes is amongst my favourite albums, and this second instalment's success will live or die on what era the tracks are coming from.

XXL magazine's choices for the tracklist...

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=91485

Hear Film a while back, used the instrumentals of "You Never Know" by Immortal Technique if I'm not mistaken?

Hey tx do you have any tracks that are anti illuminati

^

Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [snoop Dogg]

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..."

• 4 weeks later...

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II

cudderd.jpg

i'm just listening to this, and staring at the album cover. I 'm high as cudi and my physical is on the spaceship

rolled up a dutch and well, u MAY (--o-r --m-a-y--- n-o-t--)know? ((−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl- 3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro- 6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol)

Marijuana & The End are my personal favourites tracks atm.

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II

cudderd.jpg

i'm just listening to this, and staring at the album cover. I 'm high as cudi and my physical is on the spaceship

rolled up a dutch and well, u MAY (--o-r --m-a-y--- n-o-t--)know? ((−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl- 3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro- 6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol)

Marijuana & The End are my personal favourites tracks atm.

I dont understand what you wrote, but im waiting to buy this not going to listen to leakes like his last album. Can't wait!