Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

We bet Cardiff, Watford and Preston, Hardly something to celebrate unless we're Stockport County.

Disagree, celebrate any win. Because at the end of the day without getting those wins we wouldnt be able to make finals and win cups.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't won the cup yet.

You celebrate winning the cup, not getting the the quater final.

I never said we had won the cup.

So what your trying to say is. By beating these teams to progress is not worth celebrating?

Did you celebrate last season when we beat liverpool to progress to the semi final?

I never said we had won the cup.

So what your trying to say is. By beating these teams to progress is not worth celebrating?

Did you celebrate last season when we beat liverpool to progress to the semi final?

There's a difference between the Champions League Semi-Final and the FA Cup quater final.

We should win this game! We need to because next game is at home to Man City, and we daren't lost that either. It just opens the door to United, so winning against Wolves is a crucial game I reckon.

Prediction: Wolves 0-2 Chelsea

Should be comfortable win. But with our dodgy away from and everyone dropping points this year there is no gurantee. Still think we will pull through though. Hopefully Everton do us a favour earlier on against Manure.

Won't be easy, most players will have an eye on the Inter tie.. we should jut think abt this match until its over..

Would want Ballack to be rested to be fit for the Inter and Citeh tie..

Good idea, I'd start Sturridge and Anelka upfront, Bring on DD11 as an Impact sub if we need him. Play Matic aswell instead of Mikel, could be an important player in the San Siro.

Tomorrow without 7 players : Lampard ,Deco ,Bosnigwa, Alex, Belletti ,A. Cole and Essien. Doesn't look good especially without Lamps ,Cole nad Essien ;/ But im sure we got strongest subs in PL so they can handle it ! FTW