Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got home at 10 last night. There were comments from where I was standing of 'woeful' during the first half. Relieved when DD scored. The second half we certainly picked up the pace. Shame DD didn't manage to score a hat trick. Thought Cech was superb once again, they way he reacts is brilliant. Did have a bit of drama where I was, some twat got evicted from the ground as he kept mouthing off about us. A

Oh, by the way, thanks Everton, nice one :blue scalf:

Edited by Blueray

Finally got home at 10 last night. There were comments from where I was standing of 'woeful' during the first half. Relieved when DD scored. The second half we certainly picked up the pace. Shame DD didn't manage to score a hat trick. Thought Cech was superb once again, they way he reacts is brilliant. Did have a bit of drama where I was, some twat got evicted from the ground as he kept mouthing off about us. A

How did you get back Ray? The train i was on to London got delayed by 40 mins cause it was "overcrowded"

what type of thing was he saying?

what type of thing was he saying?

I couldn't catch what he has saying, but he was just causing a disturbance and he was offending people. He was about 5 or so along from where I was. The stewartds came and tried to calm him down, and in the end they took him away. It's a shame really, because you get distracted from what's going on, on the pitch. I just kept thinking I don't want to get invovled I just want to focus on the game.

How did you get back Ray? The train i was on to London got delayed by 40 mins cause it was "overcrowded"

I was on the official coach. Wasn't too bad in the end, I think it was 8.20 when I got back to the Bridge, then I have another 40 minutes or so till I get back to Epsom, then I have a 40 minute walk to my house. I can't be bothered with taxis as they're expensive. Sorry I didn't come back to you about meeting up, things have been hectic this week. We'll have to make a date in the future.