Chelsea vs Bolton

BlueLion.

Thanks Sam and Milan Cech for the call on Veetle , I downloaded the software and cant remember ever seeing a better stream.

Great result , very good performance , 13 goals in 3 games with 0 conceded ? Not bad at all Id say.

Loved the third goal , Id love to know just how fast it took for the ball to go from Ivanovic getting the ball away in our box to Deco putting it in at the other end , Id guess it couldnt be more than 13 seconds , stunning counter attacking football.

Great cross from Cole for the 4th goal , Drogba just keeps on scoring !

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's a lucky fecker more like tongue.gif

I'd settle for a repeat of that at the weekend cool.gif

so would i...lets hope they don't fall into the usual trap of winning easy ad feckn struggling next game---would be happy with 2--0 on sat...

stream up and down so only seen parts of game--turnbull looked sound on crosses, alex and ivan looked solid and paulo was a good cover for ash--disappointed in sturridge but then its his first start so will take a few more games (poss needed for acn in jan), joey to many flicks..do the basics first (rem what jose told you) midfield had the easiest game i've ever seen them have---all in all a good night now bring on the same at the weekend

so would i...lets hope they don't fall into the usual trap of winning easy ad feckn struggling next game---would be happy with 2--0 on sat...

stream up and down so only seen parts of game--turnbull looked sound on crosses, alex and ivan looked solid and paulo was a good cover for ash--disappointed in sturridge but then its his first start so will take a few more games (poss needed for acn in jan), joey to many flicks..do the basics first (rem what jose told you) midfield had the easiest game i've ever seen them have---all in all a good night now bring on the same at the weekend

Yeah, I'd agree with most of that.

Our midfield was just too strong and over-powering in comparison to theirs, they may as well have not been there. Deco and Ballack controlled things, as did Essien when he came on.

I don't think there was one 'bad' performance from any of our players tonight, but I thought Sturridge could've looked a little more interested. To say he's trying to prove himself, it didn't seem (from tonight's evidence), that he was up for it. Hopefully that'll change, as people have already been critisizing his attitude.

but I thought Sturridge could've looked a little more interested. To say he's trying to prove himself, it didn't seem (from tonight's evidence), that he was up for it. Hopefully that'll change, as people have already been critisizing his attitude.

hopefully he can get it together, and with the african nations coming up he will never get a better opportunity than this season to impress.

Another fantastic result. Great to see that we can cope without some of the regulars on the first team. I hope Hilario is OK?

Off to Bolton away on Saturday and can't wait.

Up the Chels

:blue scalf:

Bolton away will be the real test now, they'll really give it a go too, they weren't bothered about this game, if we were ruthless yesterday we would've destroyed them 10 - 0.

Sat in West Upper, what a joke of a stand it is haha

can't say I won't go there again, the view is great, maybe every other season I might just venture over there.

Thirteen goals in 3 games, none against - fantastic, and can hopefully continue against Madrid. Villa and Wigan were definite wake up calls....

Exactly, sometime a few poor results can benefit the team in the long term becuase it makes everyone work that little bit harder, its always a good mesure of a team when they respond to a poor result so we can have no complaints with ours this season.

I was looking forward to seeing Sturridge .................what a dissapointment!!!

Kinda goes to show he defo needs more first teamness.More practise etc

Great result for us and another great performance and good to see Turnbull keep a clean sheet hopfully boost his confidence

Now real test is getting a result away from home Saturday..eeeek!