New Champions League Shirt Font

Term-X

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah....shit font.......we should have a flashing scrolling message across the back of out shirts, similar to the advertising boards around the side of the pitch.

doh.gif

haha lol. That was hillarious. laugh.gif I preferred the last year font. It looks moderate and casual but ok.

I'm with those who didn't like the lower case last year. But if we won the champions league, it wouldn't really matter what font we have. I think that fonts are the last thing on the mind of anyone connected to Chelsea, with everything else that's going going on at the moment.

this.

actually.. with no offense intended to Kez, but i never implied people 'are' or 'will' be talking about our font, she clearly needs to put words in my mouth to make a point.

my point was that images/pictures will be forever known and recognized in history so why not give us some individual font.. not exactly a big deal for adidas to do, that was my point.

my point was that images/pictures will be forever known and recognized in history so why not give us some individual font.. not exactly a big deal for adidas to do, that was my point.

But why make a difference to a single club. I dont quite get what your getting at. :unsure:

Have a special font this season "incase" we win something ?

If we get to the CL final I'm sure we'll be wearing a new kit, then the whole point of having a specific font for this season will be irrelevant ^_^

actually.. with no offense intended to Kez, but i never implied people 'are' or 'will' be talking about our font, she clearly needs to put words in my mouth to make a point.

I did not put words into your mouth, my point did not put words into your mouth, my point said noone will really care what font we are using on the back of our shirt if we win it, i'd be a bit more preoccupied by the fact we'd just won it. You are the worst for putting words into people's mouth so don't accuse me of doing it.

You started a topic about the font and people were discussing it. But really at the end of the day i don't think anyone here would give a shit what font it was if we won the CL, I don't particulary like it but if we won it in that then it wouldn't bother me.

& like stu said, we changed our kit when we got the the CL final before so more than likely we'll have next seasons kit on should we get to the final.