Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Everton vs Chelsea

Chelsea travel up north to face Everton in the Premier League.

The Blues' form has been indifferent of late, having won just three of their last six matches, and losing to Arsenal. However, those three wins have been on the road - at Bolton, West Brom and Blackburn, and Chelsea haven't conceded a goal away from home since Robinho put Manchester City ahead in the 13th minute at Eastlands. That was some 651 minutes of football ago. Win a 100% away record that consists of 8 wins from 8, can Chelsea continue their stunning form on the road?

:blue scalf:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I worry about Everton because they're a team going places and are a team very likely to lose us points. Nevertheless, I am all confident on a win, but it will be a close game.

Prediction: Everton 0-1 Chelsea

Edited by CJ Revo

That's the bad thing though. For some reason, we fuck up against teams who are doing badly!

And if the rest of the league has screwed up,so do we!!

Though Everton did win yesterday so wont be a bouncing back case for them as will be for us...AGAIN!!!....

Get them back for equalising in the last bloody possible second last season I say!!

Cant afford another draw

Bleh its on the 2nd Man you channel :(

I wasn't aware of Evertons home form....i really think we won't play well again,but if we do and we win its great but to draw/lose home next game thats the same song all over again.

And our next home on boxing day and last 2 boxing days have been shit so defo a must win this one!!

I expect the away form to continue - Chelsea away fans are all up for it generally - and the team will want a result after the West sHambles.

Incidentally the 2004-5 campaign was won with more away than home points. OK only one......

Our next home game is with West Brom. If we don't win that, heads will fly.

With Fulham away after that, then Southend in the cup before the Manu game.

We need to pick up 4 wins on the bounce going into that game starting with Everton.

They played last weekend with no strikers, but I dont know how long they're out for. If they do have striker problems I can see Everton looking to play like the away side and deny us any space whatsoever. Its been shown already thats how we struggle. Wether or not they want to take that tactic is up to them.