Chelsea vs Burnley

BlueLion.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we were knocked out of this cup @ home on penos, we went on to win the league !

Im still gutted doh.

That's a very good point, but I don't think there's a correlation...sadly.

Maybe Scolari will focus more on his EPL and CL teams now, and hopefully take the FA cup. If he doesn't win one of those he's no better than Avram Grant in my eyes.

was not a very good result at the end of the day but looking at the one positive from the game drogbas goal was reall good, he ripped there defence apart with a quality finish at the end of his run.

What a load of fucking bollocks, YET AGAIN!!! we blow it on penalties! :mad:

Now that I am home from the monstrocity of the game, I can sum up what I thought of the game....

1) Get rid of Florent Malouda, total waste of space. Definitely to be sold in January! To be honest I don't think I need to give my explaination on how bad he was.

2) Get rid of John Obi Mikel, why the fuck did Scolari swap him for Deco (unless he was subbed because of injury) more than anything else, he too had an absolute mare!!

3) Lampard was completely marked out of the game, his passes were just awful sometimes, and Burnley, credit to them, outnumbered him in midfield an awful lot.

4) Salomon Kalou??? What an absolute, stone bonker TWAT! He did nothing productive, kept giving the ball away stupidly, and missed the target terribly. To be honest, I was never a fan of Kalou, and this shows you why!

5) What happened to Franco di Santo?? Did he pull a hamstring or something, and why wasn't he subbed for someone else???

To summerise, Chelsea should have put Burnley to bed, but they didn't. They were just an absolute shambolic load of wankers....

....oh yeah, and I'm hitting the sack!!! goodnight everyone!

:mad: :mad:

Bleh.Just got back.Easier to accept now then was coming out the staduim

Once they'd equalised only one team seemed likely to win and when it went to pens..even more so obvious.They seemed more up for it and deserved it.And if they win wont look as bad.

Postives erm Drogba scored :D,scumboes lost :D and hopfully this will spur us on Sat

I can't fucking believe it. I feel Scolari should have kept Drogba and Deco on. Too many times we've failed to close out games and then they end up biting us in the arse. Too many times have we been to cautious at home and then we end up drawing.

Why the hell did Scolari take Drogba or Deco on??? Just keep 'em on and batter those bastards! I especially thought Scolari wouldn't play cautious knowing his style. I thought he would just tell the lads to look for 3 or 4.

Edited by Joe Cool

The only thing more constructive than watching Chelsea lose on penalties is self harm. In summary - we were woeful last night. The performance was limp in the final third and we were shocking defensively. Carlo had a nightmare, Ivanovic was bossed by the Burnley forwards, Ferreira was absolute pony, I can't count how many times their midfielders just skipped around him. Malouda and Kalou did fuck all, and Drogba, bar his goal, was a waste of space. I'll be disappointed to hear people blame Scolari's team choice, as the likes of Drogba, Belletti, Deco, etc. should be more than enough to deal with a championship side. We were complacent and we've been punished for it.