Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we beat the shit out of them. They won't be parking a bus in front of goal like Roma did. When is Drogba back?

I think he should start on the bench. More than any player i want A.Cole back for this game. He has looked fantastic this season so far specially going forward.

As much as we've been getting all the plaudits the past few weeks, every man and their dog want Liverpool to beat us :lol:

What more incentive do you need ?

I'm more confident going into this game than any other against Liverpool for some time.

2-0....cant see them scoring :D

As much as we've been getting all the plaudits the past few weeks, every man and their dog want Liverpool to beat us :lol:

What more incentive do you need ?

I'm more confident going into this game than any other against Liverpool for some time.

2-0....cant see them scoring :D

We're definitely playing with confidence and flair, and I'm confident about this as well. Bindippers need to be put in their place.

Eeeep nerves.Yeh they have injuries but their scum and jammy!We've gotta not get anyone sent off,not score an own goal,have a decent ref and linesmen and all be good :D

1-0.Anything else bleh and a loss...ahhhhh!

Any one from edinburgh who need two tickets for this match please contact me...

thank you