test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Super Frank Thread

Started by Jason,

4,745 posts in this topic

yes, we were stupid to play a high line after scoring, but the game LITERALLY was stolen from us by the ultra corrupt Taylor, who was there due to the criminal cartel PGMOL

it is fucking MATCH-FIXING and it is destroying the integrity of football

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea: Twitter thread about 'wrong decisions' Anthony Taylor has made against the Blues

https://www.givemesport.com/1588140-chelsea-twitter-thread-about-wrong-decisions-anthony-taylor-has-made-against-the-blues?autoplay=on

Anthony Taylor was trending on Twitter on Saturday evening following his performance in the FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea.

The 41-year-old referee was heavily involved in the outcome of the match, which Arsenal won 2-1, after sending off Mateo Kovacic.

Arsenal had just gone ahead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s second goal when Taylor showed Kovacic a second yellow card for a foul on Granit Xhaka.

There was minimal contact, though, and a second yellow seemed harsh.

Taylor’s name was all over social media following the match, with Chelsea fans expressing their disapproval.

“Who will lift the cup, Aubameyang or Anthony Taylor?” @ExpressionsOOZ wrote on Twitter.

“Well done Arsenal and Anthony Taylor. Arsenal fans, he was your best player on the pitch,” @CFCBlues_com also fumed.

It’s not the first time that Taylor has made big decisions that have cost Chelsea, though.

He sent off Victor Moses when the Blues were beaten by Arsenal in the 2017 final.

He was also in charge of the 2015/16 Community Shield. Chelsea again faced Arsenal and lost 1-0.

So it’s no surprise that Chelsea fans have an issue with Taylor.

And one fan account has created a Twitter thread that claims to show every wrong decision Taylor has made against Chelsea.

Yes, there’s history here.

The thread, which includes 15 examples, begins with the 2017 cup final, when Alexis Sanchez was accused of a handball before his opening goal.

Moments against Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City are also mentioned as the frustration against Taylor builds.

p1een66ohagltji2msul471dmsc.jpgp1een67mfh1th310kb156j1i3p12i0e.jpgp1een69mkag2h1s5p1kl7h3t1u2gi.jpgp1een694reh2ni0m1g421cg56cdg.jpgp1een6a19a188su6317vu166cj5qk.jpgp1een6ac5q1bs621l15p91ie2eshm.jpgp1een6ako7185l1eib10b61js5o8so.jpgp1een6atfb13g4imc1eas1l5i18j2q.jpgp1een6b6ftb8jl151cmjl9411t4s.jpgp1een6bege2ss1ad21s7ejus1dsu.jpgp1een6c0bk1me81flp1vtpgs61n0h10.jpgp1een6cgns1qpk1a6s1r5s7rdsq612.jpgp1een6cr301885rus3ao16gi1eek14.jpgp1een6d93v1klu770g4h12oe10u16.jpgp1een6dgj1caur461gmt59p13g318.jpg

It wasn’t just the fans who were furious with Taylor’s display in the latest cup final.

Former club captain John Terry was aggrieved with Kovacic’s sending off and thought that Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin should have been punished for a foul before Aubameyang’s second goal.

He reacted on Instagram, saying: “Never a second yellow, and surely that was a foul in the build up to the second goal.”

p1een6oihf18n11cuieeg1sd7147h1a.jpg

Meanwhile, BT Sport commentator Glenn Hoddle called the decision to show Kovacic a second yellow card “ridiculous”.

“To get sent off for that is ridiculous, it really is,” former Chelsea player Hoddle said, per football.london.

“To be sent off for that as a second offensive, the first one yes of course, but take a second to look at it.

“That is where every ex-professional footballer knows it is not a second offensive to be sent off."

Was about to link that....as long as the club dont demand answers nothing will change. Can you imagine Fergie eating all this shit up without lifting a finger?

Vesper likes this

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Was about to link that....as long as the club dont demand answers nothing will change. Can you imagine Fergie eating all this shit up without lifting a finger?

why the FUCK would PGMOL put one of the most anti-Chels refs in the past 20 years into his SECOND FA Cup final (something that has not occurred in over 120 years of FA Cup Finals)?????????????????????????????

to FIX the game, so 'showcase' Arse would get European footie, and thus increase the league brand (versus Wolves being there, AND also, to make it possible that  wolves get into Europe WITH Arse, if they win the EL (and thus Wolves in CL, which is even more cash and prestige) for the league

Atomiswave likes this

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Don't agree on the second part. Hazard's output last season accounted for around 50% of our goals in the league. To lose that quality without being able to adequately replace it was going to be a huge problem. Our overall record without Hazard might be pretty good i don't know, but the overall quality in our squad has reduced over his time here. Players like Mata, Costa, Fabregas, Pedro were either left to decline or not sufficiently replaced and last season I felt was a boiling point whereby we were fully reliant on Hazard to carry us through the season, because there was very little to support him. I feel getting through this season without him was a huge thing. And hopefully the recruitment this summer will be spot on. The signs are encouraging that we're no longer settling and instead moving for the best that are available and attainable.

I am aware of that stat but my point is when Hazard was around, managers were inclined (not sure if that is the right word) to build the team around him because he was the best player and players did not take responsibility and ended up just giving the ball to him to do things. But when Hazard was not available, managers had to get "creative" with the team and players had to take responsibility to be the difference maker. That is why I mentioned our positive stats without Hazard in recent years, implying that we can actually play and win without him. I know we have become something of a one-man team again since the restart but would we have looked like an all-rounder team earlier this season with Hazard in it? Very, very unlikely. Plus, there is also the tactical issues that Hazard brings given how Mourinho, Conte etc complained about it.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

But didn't we all widely prepare and even accept that initially? Possibly even to a larger degree than what's transpired given how many (paraphrasing) "I'll be happy with 10th aslong as we see signs of progress" comments there were in the summer.

Ultimately yes he has to improve on aspects of his management to make it as a top-level manager but if we at the start of this season were offered 4th, all our top 6 rivals plus Wolves, Leicester (the two suprise top 4 challengers) and (this one's for your benefit) Ajax beaten atleast once, four CL winning managers outsmarted plus some promising looking attacking games along the way pretty much all of us would have asked what the catch was.

However one thing I think we can all agree on is most of the mitigation is gone next season. I still think it's too early to challenge for the league (we likely won't get everything we need and even if we do they will need time to gel) but 75-82 ish points should be the target and with his attacking singings and (hopefully) a keeper of his choice he'll have to improve on performances and results.

The inconsistency is still tolerable to some extent but the constant changes? I know there have been injuries, there will be changes to the playing squad and that it is good to be flexible/adaptable but we are one year into Lampard's regime and we are still not quite sure what is Lampard's default formation, what is his ideally preferred XI etc. We are also still seeing the same mistakes now that we saw 6-7 months ago for example and again, I do not buy the excuse that it is all the players' fault. Furthermore, you said it so yourself how Lampard was wrong to break up the Jorginho-Kovacic-Mount midfield to fit Kante in at all cost and how Lampard was sacrificing the more fluid, attacking football for pragmatic, even more defensive style after the restart. It is these constant changes, sometimes done unnecessarily, that have contributed to our inconsistent performances.

Hopefully be more together next year but like said still same mistakes we were making at the start. I dont get how we got to the end of the season and still shakey at set pieces. They said yesterday conceded as many as Norwich from set pieces or something.. 

Areta had that time at City to learn things whereas Frank has moved quick quick quick.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

While I agree with you that Lampard does mistakes, mistakes that many football fans do not understand why he does them, but Sarri and Mourinho clearly made obvious mistakes too. Sarri always made the most obvious Barkley in Kova off sub, never rotated, wasted pre injury CHO's potential, could not solve our defensive problems especially after half time, sticking with the same 4-3-3 formation etc. That is just what comes to my mind right now.

Mourinho never rotated, always used the same formation 4-2-3-1, made obvious mistakes like selling KDB and thinking that Oscar will be the next Kaka lol, not giving Salah a fair chance, wasting RLC and Boga's potential, he never benched Iva (he was one of the worst FBs in the world back then) etc.

So, it is not like our previous managers were masterminds, who only had bad luck. They made clear and obvious mistakes that got them sacked.

Err, did they escape criticism? No, they also got criticized for making obvious mistakes and making them repeatedly. Is it too much to ask for a manager who doesn't make the same mistake over and over again and actually learn from it?

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

On Hazard, he was involved in 49% of our goals last season. Also, I do not know what statistic you mean, but Hazard was rarely injured. In our title winning seasons, he missed almost no match. He was not even injured under Mourinho once in our title winning season and under Conte, he was also not injured once when we won the title (he just came from an injury at the beginning of the season but after that none) .
Probably your stat involves some rubbish EL matches or Carling Cup matches, in which Hazard did not play. Those stats mean nothing. Hazard carried us for many years and we only had the luck that Pulisic had a good season, so we did not miss him that much. Also, our youth was scoring many goals etc.
I would rather have Hazard from last season than Pulisic because Hazard was better and never injured, while Pulisic is injured all the time and does not yet have Hazard level.

This.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

I am aware of that stat but my point is when Hazard was around, managers were inclined (not sure if that is the right word) to build the team around him because he was the best player and players did not take responsibility and ended up just giving the ball to him to do things. But when Hazard was not available, managers had to get "creative" with the team and players had to take responsibility to be the difference maker. That is why I mentioned our positive stats without Hazard in recent years, implying that we can actually play and win without him. I know we have become something of a one-man team again since the restart but would we have looked like an all-rounder team earlier this season with Hazard in it? Very, very unlikely. Plus, there is also the tactical issues that Hazard brings given how Mourinho, Conte etc complained about it.

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

why the FUCK would PGMOL put one of the most anti-Chels refs in the past 20 years into his SECOND FA Cup final (something that has not occurred in over 120 years of FA Cup Finals)?????????????????????????????

to FIX the game, so 'showcase' Arse would get European footie, and thus increase the league brand (versus Wolves being there, AND also, to make it possible that  wolves get into Europe WITH Arse, if they win the EL (and thus Wolves in CL, which is even more cash and prestige) for the league

Im sure some will say he is just shit and that they didnt have better, its not a question whether they are shit or not, its about the orders that come from higher ups.......why is mike riley still the boss when its super clear he has no clue? I wonder why.

GIANT gas-lighting going on with the British press and PGMOL

showing a BULLSHIT pic of Martinez AFTER he first contacted the ball

Video Emiliano Martinez handball vs Chelsea 2020 FA Cup Final? Did ...Emiliano Martinez Reacts To Claims He Handled The Ball Outside Of ...

when THIS (and he first touched it even FURTHER out too than this pic) is the reality

Vialli's Chelsea FC's tweet - "It is 100% clear @FA that the ball ...

the fucking ball was COMPLETELY outside the box when he first contacted it

then fucking THIS

watch from 1 minute 9 seconds on

CLEAR foul on Bellerin against AC when they score the 2nd goal

AC gets to the ball first

4f31122936bca22a11627ef93c40c834.png

ball is now kicked on by AC

f333c8dcd07b492bdbbc700c09abfe23.png

Bellerin smashes in to AC, thus play should have been blown dead and we get the ball back

d1c379102c0005c05dc836740b6a6a4e.png

79226577694ca04fb7cbd4e28bfe1ce0.png

add on

my dog is Zouma a lumbering bish

PWNED by Auba

Magic Lamps likes this

Let's not get too frustrated over it. With Pulisic out, we were never going to find a second. 

We'd have hoped for penalties at best. 

18 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Your replies are even more predictable lol.

We bought one of the most injury prone Bundesliga players and you expect him to be fully fit in a league, which is far more intense than Bundesliga. Pulisic missed more than 2 months last season and you give Lampard the fault that he gets injured. By the way, last season at BVB, he only got MUSCLE injuries. So he missed two and a half months with MUSCLE injuries and you give Lampard the fault that he gets MUSCLE injuries? If Zouma got muscle injuries all the time, I am the first one to say that maybe we should look deeper into it, but critisizing Lamps for Pulisic's injuries is insane.l am injury prone myself and I do not give other people the fault for my injuries. It is what it is.

Why is it Lamps fault that Sarri did play injured Kante, which had long term effects on Kante's hammy? Lampard did not ruin Kante's hammy, it was Sarri that did not care. Kante is now injury prone.

And I am fine having this conversation again next season, but not when Pulisic or Kante get injured. When non injury prone players start getting injured, we may have a bigger issue.

And in the past, we had more physically solid players. Drogba, Anelka, Lampard etc. Rarely get injured because they just are not injury prone. Even Hazard, one of the most fouled players in PL history rarely got injured, but now he is very injury prone because someone destroyed his ankle. When these injuries start occurring, it is hard to get rid of them.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Jason point is not just puli and kante. We have so many muscle injury this season, plus two hamstring after free week. 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Jason point is not just puli and kante. We have so many muscle injury this season, plus two hamstring on free week. 

Oh boy, you don't want to go there...

Vesper likes this

Jason point is not just puli and kante. We have so many muscle injury this season, plus two hamstring after free week. 

CHO, another injury prone player? Who else?

Rüdiger?

Just now, killer1257 said:

CHO, another injury prone player? Who else?

Tomori and kova i think. 

Tomori and kova i think. 
Kovacic had a tendon problem he received from Croatian national team. After Corona lockdown, he got it again during a match.

Tomori received some hip problems, which he probably received in training by tackling someone. So not a real muscle injury.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Tomori received some hip problems, which he probably received in training by tackling someone. So not a real muscle injury.

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/fikayo-tomori-out-of-aston-villa-restart

"We have a couple of issues. Fikayo Tomori has a muscle injury. It's probably from the stresses of trying to get fit quickly. We've had to try to go against that.

killer1257 likes this

God forbid we see any shithousery or failure to close games out when this is our fucking attack. 

Ziyech---Havertz---Pulisic

Werner

We need to get this defence sorted and quickly, whether it's Rice and Tagliatelle as LB and then a new keeper, that will go a long way to sorting things out.

We spent quite a bit already, but for me we need three positions....A CB, LB and keeper quickly.

Laylabelle likes this