Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

What was posted on the TV Screen at the end, "King of all Monsters" That was ridiculous. Other than that, I thought the movie was brilliant, in fact utterly brilliant. People will complain how he wasn't really much on screen as the other two monsters, but the director purposely did that to build up the tension for when he finally arrived, which I thought worked perfectly. The scene where Godzilla approaches the first Monster and the camera angle begins as his feet and works its way to his face and he shouts out his iconic roar, literally everyone in the theatre clapped or said 'holy shite!"

That may seem ridiculous when you see it but it's actually not because "King of the Monsters" (not "all" IIRC) is one of Godzilla's nickname.

That part in particular where Godzilla killed the female Muto was just :lol: :lol: :lol:
That scene didn't bother me that much tbh although it could have been done better, yeah. I was more annoyed by a lot scenes which included just humans; too often over-acting and corny dialogs. Bryan Cranston in a minor role disappointed me as well, having watched all trailers I thought he'd be one of the more important characters. But as I said, great movie overall and the new old Godzilla roar was special and gave me chills.

That scene didn't bother me that much tbh although it could have been done better, yeah. I was more annoyed by a lot scenes which included just humans; too often over-acting and corny dialogs. Bryan Cranston in a minor role disappointed me as well, having watched all trailers I thought he'd be one of the more important characters. But as I said, great movie overall and the new old Godzilla roar was special and gave me chills.
It wasn't a bothersome scene that but hilarious. :lol: Agree on the characters/humans though. Thought they were underused, had little character development and cliche and if anything, they were just the sideshow to Godzilla and the Mutos. Could have hold a tad more importance really. Cranston was arguably the best one of the lot given he had quite a bit of screen time compared to others. And I had people sitting behind me in the cinemas laughing at Ken Watanabe's stoney expressions whenever he appears. Always had that same shock/speechless face on him.

Watched X-Men Days of Future Past the other day. Was pretty darn good! Thought it was going to be a bit of a clusterfuck so I was pleasantly surprised!

Currently watching 'Saints and Soldiers'. Not bad so far!

Just watched X Men too. I thought from the beginning, this movie is fucked, but turned out to be damn good.

Just watched X Men too. I thought from the beginning, this movie is fucked, but turned out to be damn good.

Dont blame you! I've been burned by sequels too many times, most recently Star Trek into Darkness.

Quicksilver stole the show!