Anderson Talisca

Unionjack

We need to go for this lad ASAP The guy has scored 12 goals and 4 assists in 8 games so far

Hes on loan from Benfica right now but has got a lot of top teams after him.

Benfica will obviously want him back but the Dippers really want him and have been in touch sending peeps to China. Mou has been a long time fan of his and wants him

He needs to be in Chelsea Blue

Talisca.thumb.jpg.798a5e8bf166331bfd52f0cad71090eb.jpg

19 minutes ago, lucio said:

worth a gamble, but the fact Benfica have loaned him to China makes you wonder whether he could replicate this form in Portugal let alone England

Way I look at it is look at Kovacic. Would you say that he was a bad player? One that wouldn't be able to play back in Spain IF we were unlucky enough as to NOT buy him? Not all players loaned out are crap.

I'm not up on Benficas team but as they are on top of their league they must have thought they had a surplus of players and the best thing for him and them was a loan/ And hes on fire. The thing is I cant see us getting him in Jan sales as his team are top of their league and theres 3 others on same points. I cant see them wanting their top scorer to go.

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We need to go for this lad ASAP The guy has scored 12 goals and 4 assists in 8 games so far

Hes on loan from Benfica right now but has got a lot of top teams after him.

Benfica will obviously want him back but the Dippers really want him and have been in touch sending peeps to China. Mou has been a long time fan of his and wants him

He needs to be in Chelsea Blue

Talisca.thumb.jpg.798a5e8bf166331bfd52f0cad71090eb.jpg

Benfica has little to fear in terms of being in a 4 way race. In the 84 years of the national league, Benfica, Porto, and Sporting Lisbon have won all but two Primeira Liga titles; the other winners are Belenenses(1945–46) and Boavista (2000–01). Sporting is a hot mess atm, so maybe Braga or another team may pip them for 3rd, but I see almost no chance Benfica or Porto will not win and also grab the CL places.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

this guy reminds me of Ramires but a lot more consistent in front of goal, i would take him here in a flash.

Yes. He is my 2nd choice for AMF after the much harder to pull Kai Havertz. Zero chance Bayer sells us both Baikey AND Havertz in same window though. It woukd take £120m to £130m to pull that off.

We could do that if we did finally start seriously selling deadweight. I am not holding my breath. I have almost no trust in the current board. I am terrified they are going to fuck up the Hazard, CHO, and Kovacic situs as well.

Plus STUPIDLY give fucking Luiz and Willian extensions. If they do all of those five the wrong way (especially Hazard and CHO), it's a nightmare we will take years to recover from.

Also, they may soon be forced by FIFA to sell THIRTY TWO loanees (due to this insane new 8 man on loan max rule), including forced sales on potentially large sale players. The market will collapse for very young and also middling to oki-but-not-great players, as we will not be the only club dumping dozens into the market. There will be HUNDREDS of forced sales going on. Complete chaos.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Yes. He is my 2nd choice for AMF after the much harder to pull Kai Havertz. Zero chance Bayer sells us both Baikey AND Havertz in same window though. It woukd take £120m to £130m to pull that off.

We could do that if we did finally start seriously selling deadweight. I am not holding my breath. I have almost no trust in the current board. I am terrified they are going to fuck up the Hazard, CHO, and Kovacic situs as well.

Plus STUPIDLY give fucking Luiz and Willian extensions. If they do all of those five the wrong way (especially Hazard and CHO), it's a nightmare we will take years to recover from.

Also, they may soon be forced by FIFA to sell THIRTY TWO loanees (due to this insane new 8 man on loan max rule), including forced sales on potentially large sale players. The market will collapse for very young and also middling to oki-but-not-great players, as we will not be the only club dumping dozens into the market. There will be HUNDREDS of forced sales going on. Complete chaos.

i agree our loaning system is very flawed, we simply have too much players on loan, the club needs to decide who they want to keep around or not, and sell players that need playing time in order to help their development as professionals. The reality is we wont be able to keep all of them and surely not all of them will succeed here at Chelsea, so we might as well let them go elsewhere to fulfill their objectives, and for those players we really do want to keep, ( Mount, Ampadu, CHO, RLC, Tomori, Abraham, etc...) we do have the option of selling some with buy back clauses if needed, to avoid brain farts ( Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Sturridge, just to name a few ) again. Eventually we will need to get rid of deadweight players in order to accomodate younger and promising ones, and the ocasional deal for a top player, we have some players in key positions pushing 30+ years and in the long term is ill advised, look what happened with the Milan teams.

On 9/27/2018 at 11:10 AM, Johnnyeye said:

i agree our loaning system is very flawed, we simply have too much players on loan, the club needs to decide who they want to keep around or not, and sell players that need playing time in order to help their development as professionals. The reality is we wont be able to keep all of them and surely not all of them will succeed here at Chelsea, so we might as well let them go elsewhere to fulfill their objectives, and for those players we really do want to keep, ( Mount, Ampadu, CHO, RLC, Tomori, Abraham, etc...) we do have the option of selling some with buy back clauses if needed, to avoid brain farts ( Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Sturridge, just to name a few ) again. Eventually we will need to get rid of deadweight players in order to accomodate younger and promising ones, and the ocasional deal for a top player, we have some players in key positions pushing 30+ years and in the long term is ill advised, look what happened with the Milan teams.

This is going to make it pointless for us to keep a large academy.

We bring in these kids some from the age of 7 who stay with us training all with the dream of course make it into the 1st team.

Of course realistically this couldn't happen tho in that perfect world we would at least make a good selection of them.

But by rights they should be able to find places somewhere in the world to apply their trade and unless they go out on loan how the fuck will they get to be seen?

What are we expected to do with all the kids in the academy every year after all the money we lay out for their training? Stick them on the dole?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:09 PM, LAM09 said:
On 9/26/2018 at 6:43 PM, Hazardinho Gaucho said:
Terrible career management. 

That could go for a number of Brazilians: Alex Teixeira, Hulk, Oscar to name a few.

Teixeira and Hulk are good players who chose money over a bit more exposure, but don't think either would be playing for a top club.

Oscar is a diff case because his ceiling was higher, and was considered a huge potential at some point. While he had good moments, he certainly did not fulfill his potential, but could have easily found a top club elsewhere, esp in Italy.

He too chose money, but then again, it was a lot of money: Oscar was the 5th highest paid footballer a few months ago (right below Pogba). Prob still is.

Teixeira and Hulk are good players who chose money over a bit more exposure, but don't think either would be playing for a top club.
Oscar is a diff case because his ceiling was higher, and was considered a huge potential at some point. While he had good moments, he certainly did not fulfill his potential, but could have easily found a top club elsewhere, esp in Italy.
He too chose money, but then again, it was a lot of money: Oscar was the 5th highest paid footballer a few months ago (right below Pogba). Prob still is.
It all depends on what you view as a top club. We were linked with Hulk on countless occasions, but his move to Zenit effectively ended his progress.

Any player (under 30) that values money over trophies are in the game for the wrong reasons.

4 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Any player (under 30) that values money over trophies are in the game for the wrong reasons.

I understand what you mean when you say this but I've always thought that players should be free to decide for themselves what the right or wrong reasons might be. A lot of players, including Claude Makelele, have joined our club for the money. Many Chelsea fans, though not me I admit, regard Maka as one of our greatest ever players. This clearly indicates that moving for cash does mean a footballer can't also perform well enough at his new club to be respected by the fans he plays for.

I think there is a similarity between Maka and Oscar. Maka was at Chelsea because none of the clubs he preferred to join wanted him enough to match his demands or Madrid's. I don't believe any top clubs were interested in Oscar. I think clubs had seen enough of him to reassess his ceiling downwards by the time he left Chelsea.

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You