test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Daniele Rugani

Started by Unionjack,

320 posts in this topic

I know you're probably fed up with me saying we should buy this guy but we really should get our Italian lads on his case.

He will have probably wanted to stay at Juve to see what playing with twinkle toes was like. So he might fance a change now?? OK I'm clutching at straws but gotta be safer than DL. Cool on the ball, good passer, gets forward when needed, good in the air and can defend!!

Chelsea’s Italian contingent must convince Daniele Rugani to leave Juventus for Stamford Bridge

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/premier-league/chelseas-italian-contingent-must-convince-daniele-rugani-to-leave-juventus-for-stamford-bridge/

Just as a reminder

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know you're probably fed up with me saying we should buy this guy but we really should get our Italian lads on his case.

He will have probably wanted to stay at Juve to see what playing with twinkle toes was like. So he might fance a change now?? OK I'm clutching at straws but gotta be safer than DL. Cool on the ball, good passer, gets forward when needed, good in the air and can defend!!

Chelsea’s Italian contingent must convince Daniele Rugani to leave Juventus for Stamford Bridge

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/premier-league/chelseas-italian-contingent-must-convince-daniele-rugani-to-leave-juventus-for-stamford-bridge/

Just as a reminder

Him and rudiger could make a good partnership for now we have to stick with Luiz FFS 🙁🙁

Vesper likes this

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Him and rudiger could make a good partnership for now we have to stick with Luiz FFS 🙁🙁

Well we dont HAVE to/ Theres still AC tapping his foot chomping on the bit/ I'm sure he has learned from the mistakes he made last season/ He deserves another shot I reckon.

Luiz tho has one of those characters that gets along with peeps and obviously gets on well with Sarri. He needs to pray that we have good runs in all the cups cause its the only game times I cam see him,Ampadu and CHO getting sadly.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

It's all one big game to get him more money, why would Juve sell him, as Chiellini will be 35 next season, Benatia 32 this season, Bonucci 32 this season, Barzagli 38. I say go for Romagnoli, he is half a year younger than Rugani and a better player, a proven starter.

The only top class Italian CB's are Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara and Romagnoli. Its going to be insanely hard to prise the last 3 (the young ones) out of Serie A, but Juve are PROVEN bullshit game player  with us (Alex Sandro multiple times, Gonzalo Higuaín, Arturo Vidal, Fernando Llorente Kingsley Coman, Marko Pjaca, Bonucci, Claudio Marchisio, Federico Bernardeschi, Caldara, Miralem Pjanic, Rugani all coming to mind as targets they have played games with over the last 4,5 years or so) They have assfucked us so many times already I trust them as far as I can spit. Napoli is near their level, and that is more recent, and boils down to Koulibaly and now Sarri, mostly. Fiorentina is also up there.

BTW, lol

Dybala supposedly wants out too.

Paulo Dybala Will Exit Juventus in January Amid Offers, Says Palermo Owner

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795549-paulo-dybala-will-exit-juventus-in-january-amid-offers-says-palermo-owner

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It's all one big game to get him more money, why would Juve sell him, as Chiellini will be 35 next season, Benatia 32 this season, Bonucci 32 this season, Barzagli 38. I say go for Romagnoli, he is half a year younger than Rugani and a better player, a proven starter.

The only top class Italian CB's are Bonucci, Rugani, Caldara and Romagnoli. Its going to be insanely hard to prise the last 3 (the young ones) out of Serie A, but Juve are PROVEN bullshit game player  with us (Alex Sandro multiple times, Gonzalo Higuaín, Arturo Vidal, Fernando Llorente Kingsley Coman, Marko Pjaca, Bonucci, Claudio Marchisio, Federico Bernardeschi, Caldara, Miralem Pjanic, Rugani all coming to mind as targets they have played games with over the last 4,5 years or so) They have assfucked us so many times already I trust them as far as I can spit. Napoli is near their level, and that is more recent, and boils down to Koulibaly and now Sarri, mostly. Fiorentina is also up there.

BTW, lol

Dybala supposedly wants out too.

Paulo Dybala Will Exit Juventus in January Amid Offers, Says Palermo Owner

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795549-paulo-dybala-will-exit-juventus-in-january-amid-offers-says-palermo-owner

Yeah saw about Dybala. Posted it on his thread.

We can always hope but like you say - it's Juve and I dont know why but I think theyve got summet against us. Or am I para?

Just now, Unionjack said:

Yeah saw about Dybala. Posted it on his thread.

We can always hope but like you say - it's Juve and I dont know why but I think theyve got summet against us. Or am I para?

I think that they are crazy hard bargainers for any non-Italian team to deal with, and we are (our board) the idiots who always fall into a honeypot they lay out, like a drunken security contractor ending up being compromised by a Mossad spy in a Berlin hotel room, lolol.

Unionjack likes this

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

compromised by a Mossad spy in a Berlin hotel room, lolol

Made me smile. Shoulda been in a brothel tho ;)

Just now, Unionjack said:

Made me smile. Shoulda been in a brothel tho ;)

Marks at that level don't spill beans to actual known whores. They need to be seduced by people they perceive to be at same level as them, or at least worthy of getting there. Cultured, refined,  mysterious to a point that piques attraction of the unknown. Also, good spycraft mandates you make yourself a tabla rosa on multiple levels and let the target fill in the blanks with a mental picture of rheir own constructs.

The mise en scene is of high importance as well. Far more likelihood of success at the Hotel Adlon than some rathole in Kurfürstenstraße (to continue with the Berlin thematics).

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Marks at that level don't spill beans to actual known whores. They need to be seduced by people they perceive to be at same level as them, or at least worthy of getting there. Cultured, refined,  mysterious to a point that piques attraction of the unknown. Also, good spycraft mandates you make yourself a tabla rosa on multiple levels and let the target fill in the blanks with a mental picture of rheir own constructs.

The mise en scene is of high importance as well. Far more likelihood of success at the Hotel Adlon than some rathole in Kurfürstenstraße (to continue with the Berlin thematics).

Ive known some very refined whores!

11Drogba and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Good thing you are not a security contractor then! Lolol

They'd tell me all their secrets! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

They'd tell me all their secrets! f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

A whore has no secrets worth knowing, as if they did and talked, they end up in a an 'accident', and a good agent will never even let you become aware you have been compromised. If you do find out, its usually within minutes of your life coming to a full stop.

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You like Philip Kerr's books?

35 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

You like Philip Kerr's books?

Never read any. Are they good? Tbh, I have never read any spy novels.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Never read any. Are they good? Tbh, I have never read any spy novels.

Your comment reminded me his books. Yes they are great, but it seems you might find out the ending after reading the first chapter.

Vesper and Unionjack like this

27 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Your comment reminded me his books. Yes they are great, but it seems you might find out the ending after reading the first chapter.

I used to read allot commuting on trains,tubes etc but I just dont have the patience now. I'd rather wait till it came out on film lol Or even an audio book.

Last books I was reading was the Tom Sharpe ones. Used to PMSL on the early commuters with the Financial Times brigade tutting at me.

11Drogba likes this

On 9/16/2018 at 9:57 PM, the wes said:

Rugani is not getting a look in for Juventus maybe he likes sitting on the bench 🤐🤐🤐

I dont see the hype about him anyway. If there is a CB from serie a that we should buy if we are looking, its Skriniar.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont see the hype about him anyway. If there is a CB from serie a that we should buy if we are looking, its Skriniar.

Skriniar is fucking great, and super pricey, IF Inter could be even convinced to sell him.

Nikola Milenkovic is interesting

1.95m, strong as an ox, but still technical and pretty pacey

Date of Birth (Age): Oct 12, 1997 (20)

Place of Birth: Yugoslavia (Republic)Belgrad

Nationality: SerbiaSerbia

Height: 1,95 m

Position: Centre-Back

Current international: SerbiaSerbia

Caps/Goals: 7/0

1038035104.jpg.1538427884.jpg