Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

On 28/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, BlueLyon said:

Am i missing something or why is everyone talking of Rugani like he is next Beckenbauer or something?

I just dont see any reason how would he improve our backline. 

He didnt play in months, still realy young and inexperienced,...

he is massively overrated

NOT sold on him for shit

Sarri has an Italian sausage in his sweaty track pants for him so the lemmings pile on (and so did cuntish Marina, to the extent she FUCKED UP our window)

now ... de Ligt!!! there is someone worth getting wet panties over (which means we will never even make an offer)

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, mccg said:

Daniel Rugani denies rumors linking him to Chelsea

https://234sport.com/daniel-rugani-denies-rumors-linking-chelsea/

PLEASE NO!!!!!!

Absolutely do not rate him.

lol at that website

cannot even spell his name right

Daniele Rugani

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Last I read I saw him 'linked' with Barca.

He turns 25 before next season starts and he is not even close to being a starter (or even a regular rotational CB)

I am not impressed

I think Sarri is a poor judge of talent

and if not for Sarri, only market nerds and nerdettes like me would even know his name or much about him

If you had went up to your average punter at McGettigan’s or Frankie's in March 2018 and started ranting about Rugani they would have been like 'Who mate???'

LOLOL

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

He got his chance this week and Juventus maybe best defensive team in Europe conceded 6 goals in two matches. Coincidence?  I don't think so. 

yep, he is shit

another Sarri special

he is a horrid judge of talent

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You