test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Burnley 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

107 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

I thought Bakayoko was decent today..Kept his game simple and safe...Much better performance than his previous games

If you compare with his previous games, then yes, he looked decent. Was just glad he didn't mess anything up, like he did at Watford. Overall though, don't think he contributed anything meaningful in the game.

Starman60 likes this

Have to disagree. Bakayoko had a pretty bad game as usual... his first touch shows too much of the football. He’s always chasing the ball never in control. His passing is always slightly off too.

that’s why talking about mistakes does not quite work. It takes quality from the opposition to exploit the mistakes. And this time around, the opposition did not look very sharp. Some of it was our doing, but despite their very good season, burnley still got a very limited set of players who play a fairly slow and laborious game.

Starman60 and DYC. like this

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Could be the start of great new partnership.

Chelsea have had some fantastic ones in the past -Gudjohnsen/Hasselbaink, Greaves/Tambling, Dixon/Speedie, Hughes/zola, 

Hmmm i've been around a long time too bud:D

I don't remember Greavsie being there in the Tambling era, illuminate me buddy:D

Bert Murray Graham, Ossie, Hutchinson, Venables, Tambling.

Gotta be honest though to much booze and dope my memory has faded:o

Fulham Broadway likes this

11 hours ago, milan.cech said:

5 points gap with 4 games to go. This is just too much, even though we gained 5 points on Spurs in the last 2 games. This is too much. We are such idiots for fucking up this season.

Never say never bud, don't forget Spuds are habitual crumblies, they've usually fucked up by now, but they're in the process:D

20 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Hmmm i've been around a long time too bud:D

I don't remember Greavsie being there in the Tambling era, illuminate me buddy:D

Bert Murray Graham, Ossie, Hutchinson, Venables, Tambling.

Gotta be honest though to much booze and dope my memory has faded:o

I only remember Tambling, am not that old to remember Greaves. :DThe ones that really lit up the Bridge and Chelsea for me were Osgood and Hutchinson, Alan Hudson and Baldwin with Cooke and Houseman (RIP) out wide. 

But back to Greaves and Tambling they played as a duo for two years before Greaves went to AC Milan and then there was the dynamic duo of Tambling and Bridges

Really good win and I liked the fact the once Burnley scored we got straight back on the offensive and killed them off.

I knew Morata was going to miss that 1 v 1, his heads still not right, he's a mess.

12 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I only remember Tambling, am not that old to remember Greaves. :DThe ones that really lit up the Bridge and Chelsea for me were Osgood and Hutchinson, Alan Hudson and Baldwin with Cooke and Houseman (RIP) out wide. 

But back to Greaves and Tambling they played as a duo for two years before Greaves went to AC Milan and then there was the dynamic duo of Tambling and Bridges

I remember having bad dreams when Ossie left us for Southampton. I was gutted as he was my hero (Still is) Absolutely loved him and Hutch, we just never saw enough of them together in the team.

Fulham Broadway likes this