Mason Mount

the wes

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

No fuck that mate lol

I like the kid and want to see him do well and hopefully he can become a starter one day BUT I'm sure as hell not about giving an opponent weapons to shoot us with!

Lolol, I am a gambler. If he is THAT good that he can help a fairly shit overall team beat us and Manure,  then he needs to come to us and play with the big boys next year. He might anyway if Lamps pulls a miracle and gets Derby promoted, although we surely would put him on our main squad at that point.

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lolol, I am a gambler. If he is THAT good that he can help a fairly shit overall team beat us and Manure,  then he needs to come to us and play with the big boys next year. He might anyway if Lamps pulls a miracle and gets Derby promoted, although we surely would put him on our main squad at that point.

I think there's a higher chance of that if Derby don't go up, if they do Frank will almost certainly want Mason for his shot at the PL and unless he's given borderline contractul guarantee's of game time from Sarri he will almost certainly go back. In an ideal world they just miss out this season, Mason returns here to challenge the big three in midfield while we send Ampadu and maybe even CHO to Derby, they piss the league spend a season there in the PL then return at 20 ready for regular football at Chelsea. 

Thinking well ahead but yeah :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think there's a higher chance of that if Derby don't go up, if they do Frank will almost certainly want Mason for his shot at the PL and unless he's given borderline contractul guarantee's of game time from Sarri he will almost certainly go back. In an ideal world they just miss out this season, Mason returns here to challenge the big three in midfield while we send Ampadu and maybe even CHO to Derby, they piss the league spend a season there in the PL then return at 20 ready for regular football at Chelsea. 

Thinking well ahead but yeah :lol:

Totally oki with that on these conditions 

1 We buy another CB, a great one that Sarri wants. We cannot roll with only Luiz, Rudiger and AC. That would be madness. This assumes Cahill is sold (ffs I truly hope so!) The new CB, when Ampadu returns (in your scenario) might make AC expendable (as Sarri really doesnt seem to rate him) I truly hope not, but football is a brutal business. I have bad feeling if we cut AC lose we will sorely regret it.

2 We buy Leon Bailey, as he can play both LW and his preferred RW. This HAS to happen. Even more so if we lose Eden. We then need to buy TWO wingers, both WC. We CANNOT roll with only Pedro, Willian (both a year older too) and (ffs can we sell him please!) Moses as our only wingers. That is also disastrous.

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea have granted Derby permission to pick loanees Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori for next week’s Carabao Cup fourth-round tie.

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, whats happening said:

so whats the deal with him? is he planned to be in our squad next season?

if so, mount, rlc, kante, barkley, kovacic or another world class midfielder. doubt he will se much playing time.

If we sell CHO to Bayern, then best of luck to Mount, Abraham etc...

4 hours ago, Jason said:

If we sell CHO to Bayern, then best of luck to Mount, Abraham etc...

Reece James and Ola Aina too.

All HG btw, which really fucks us.

Roman (sell the club!) and Sarri will need to go if we also sell Mount, James, etc after Sarri's futures refusal to play them (assuming CHO is sold per reports).