test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

565 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

"he came from Real Madrid he hates the fucking yids"

Reportedly this

Who even comes up with such simplistic dross?

Chelsea? and OhForAGreavsie like this

1 hour ago, Blusan Alamb said:

English police is unable to stop terrorists but is definitely good at stopping a person for a song. There are more serious issues to be faced than a stupid song. I'm sorry to see that Morata has become an SJW.

positivefootball and the wes like this

Playing good with head is a big part of a striker's game. If he could just continue to bang them from air and score some here and there with his feet, with his good link up play it should be enough for now.

He may seemed clumsy as I commented already, but I gotta say his movement is really good, he is regularly in right position to score.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

He seems to fade a bit late in games which is understable considering he's use to playing rotation, but he will get there. 

Also missed alot of pre - season , new club, new players, new style, also moved country , moved house , but i'm sure of alot of the "silly "people who thought he was gonna be another "torres" signing are probly A)embarrassed B)starting to sing his name like "Diego Diego"C)just a prawn eater D) all of the above

simonez, 11Drogba and Iggy Doonican like this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Can't wait when he scores against Spurs at Stamford Bridge lol cue camera shushhhhhhhhh 

the wes likes this

6 hours ago, AlesJuve said:

English police is unable to stop terrorists but is definitely good at stopping a person for a song. There are more serious issues to be faced than a stupid song. I'm sorry to see that Morata has become an SJW.

1. There are many issues in our society which need policing. 

2. Our police and other security services do stop terrorist plots. Just not all of them. That is trajic but it's a reality of the world currently. 

3. What is an SJW?

4. You appear to be defending stupidity. I regret that. 

10 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Not wanting his brand harmed by his name being associated with, what the average person will assume, an antisemitic chant makes him a sjw?

Have you ever had a job man?

The best thing to do in these cases is to ignore instead of giving importance to a stupid song. Just my 2 cents

10 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

For fucks sake mate do you really think there's a comparison with a football fan and a terrorist?. Just such a moronic thing to post. Who is likely to get nicked a football fan who's shouting from the top of his voice or a young teenager sitting quietly with a backpack?.

For a stupid song police should not be involved. There are more serious problems that police have to think about. Holding a person for a song is a waste of time and resources.

30 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

For a stupid song police should not be involved. There are more serious problems that police have to think about. Holding a person for a song is a waste of time and resources.

So do you think police can't stop terrorism because they are dealing with racist chants? Come on.. 

What would you say if you'd suffer a hit and run, report it and Police would say "sorry, we are trying to catch terrorist so we are no interested in your problem". 

Police have to handle smaller problems too, not only seriall killers and terrorists. 

Chelsea? and blueblood22 like this

5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Stupid song...

Yeah hopefully a Willian style hate tottenham remix tune will enter the terrace top of the pops next week!

1 hour ago, AlesJuve said:

It's against the law to shout racist abuse in England mate. So if you were at a train station I started to shout anti Italian songs at you how would you feel?. The whole yids thing is a tricky one and is for another debate and frankly I can't be bothered.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's against the law to shout racist abuse in England mate. So if you were at a train station I started to shout anti Italian songs at you how would you feel?. The whole yids thing is a tricky one and is for another debate and frankly I can't be bothered.

Yeah sooner a new fun chant comes out the better , maybe even some of the prawn eaters could join in and get behind the team and make the atmosphere better ,  sad that this nonsense distracted from a nice away win somewhat.