test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Started by Jason,

1,116 posts in this topic

We've been had.

It happens... club needs to realize it ASAP and move him quickly. The 20m+ loss is nothing compared to the millions and millions lost by sheer incompetence regarding KDB, Salah, and Lukaku.

Amblève. likes this

It's hard to explain just how bad he truly is.

He has no redeemable qualities. Literally not a single one. He has no ability on the ball whatsoever and he is not even remotely athletic. He serves no purposes either out of possession or with the ball. Pound for pound one of the top 3 worst signings we've made in the last decade.

7 minutes ago, Robguima said:

We've been had.

It happens... club needs to realize it ASAP and move him quickly. The 20m+ loss is nothing compared to the millions and millions lost by sheer incompetence regarding KDB, Salah, and Lukaku.

Nobody will want to buy him or pay him what he's on now. We're stuck with him and if we're lucky to loan him out, the club will be subsidising his wages until his contract runs out.

13 minutes ago, Styles said:

It's hard to explain just how bad he truly is.

He has no redeemable qualities. Literally not a single one. He has no ability on the ball whatsoever and he is not even remotely athletic. He serves no purposes either out of possession or with the ball. Pound for pound one of the top 3 worst signings we've made in the last decade.

Nobody will want to buy him or pay him what he's on now. We're stuck with him and if we're lucky to loan him out, the club will be subsidising his wages until his contract runs out.

agree, but that's the point. We have to cut our losses whatever they may be. He's a terrible player... there is no "recovering" as he still needs to learn how to play....

Amblève., Styles and DYC. like this

I'm calling him Bakabambi from now on. Until his performances spike up dramatically, he does not deserve me calling him with his name. Go FAR away from Chelsea, you donkey.

its perfectly acceptable, they paid good money to watch that mule ruin their night

I said a few weeks back he needed taking out of the firing line asap. We had Drinkwater and Fabregas on the bench last night so there was no excuses for continuously playing him, especially after his performance against Bournemouth. Unfortunately I cannot see a way back now. By not taking him out sooner, which would have given him time the relationship he has now with Chelsea fans has become toxic. He just will not be accepted now, it's as simple as that.

I do feel the best we can hope for is loaning him out next season and hoping he gets back to somewhere like his Monaco best which would allow us to minimise the hit we'd take on selling him.

i swear i never see you guys post anything positive

i think a professional board know more than you

some people here want to judge a player before seeing him, but you'll see, he'll be fantastic

El P., Blue-in-me-Veins and lucio like this

47 minutes ago, Leif said:

i swear i never see you guys post anything positive

i think a professional board know more than you

some people here want to judge a player before seeing him, but you'll see, he'll be fantastic

You trolling? What kind of diarrhea that came out of your mouth? Are you telling us that we are judging the player we haven't seen yet? Are we in August 2017 or something??

There is nothing positive about Bakabambi's performance yesterday (and Bournemouth), and there is certainly nothing positive with the overall performance yesterday (and Bournemouth).

1 minute ago, Mana said:

You trolling? What kind of diarrhea that came out of your mouth? Are you telling us that we are judging the player we haven't seen yet? Are we in August 2017 or something??

There is nothing positive about Bakabambi's performance yesterday (and Bournemouth), and there is certainly nothing positive with the overall performance yesterday (and Bournemouth).

Sarcasm.... u ought have understood mate...  

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Sarcasm.... u ought have understood mate...  

In what way was it sarcasm?

26 minutes ago, Mana said:

In what way was it sarcasm?

If u check previous pages of the thread where he logically analysed bakayoko style of play.... people questioned his harsh critism of bakayoko....right now he is absolutely spot on.... 

On 7/15/2017 at 10:29 PM, Pizy said:

Reading around just about all our rivals forums and they almost all think Baka is a bum basically and that Fabinho is much better. Because Conte would've asked the club to pay £40m and make him our undisputed #1 midfield target if he was shite. :D

:philjones
(quoted post from July 2017)

Mufassir08 likes this

On 9/18/2017 at 6:43 AM, Thor said:

He is a weapon. Yaya Toure in his prime, plus more is his potential. 

:philjones

Mufassir08 likes this

On 10/2/2017 at 7:33 AM, Leif said:

He has the composure of an overused gym sock, and that's been the case for his entire Monaco career it seems. It's like he plays each game on 5 shots of coffee.
The main reason I wanted Fabinho over here instead of this transfer was because of the mental game; because I'd had enough braindead Chelsea players who can't see the game 2, 3 plays from now, nevermind lacking the ability to execute the right move anyway. 

Ludicrous to even once consider comparing him to Yaya Toure, who funnily enough was far more in the ilk of Fabinho. On their best days, they both shoot very well, pass very well, run for the full 90 minutes, and top all that off with composed, leadership-like examples. But Bakayoko? I don't see what he has which Fellaini doesn't; the only differences being Fellaini has a gangly run, and he'll score every 7 or so games.

He is a good player though. Good. Good. If we just want to be good, we've done great.

I can't believe i suggested he was at least good.