Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

2 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Good riddance then.  If your support is based off of who we sign, then that's sad. 

You can be mad at the board/club all you want, but changing support because of lukaku and baka would be embarassing.

When you grew up watching paul furlong leading the line for your club, it does make it easier to stay calmer about these things!

21 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Good riddance then.  If your support is based off of who we sign, then that's sad. 

You can be mad at the board/club all you want, but changing support because of lukaku and baka would be embarassing.

I'm a human with a lot exceptations and very nervous. 

I hope to understand what I'm saying,I really hate when my team is getting worse.I don't want to see my team again in 10th position,because if we don't sign 2 defenders,1 cdm , 2 strikers and 1 cam we will finish there.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Wonder what we'd do if he does go elsewhere. We haven't been linked to any other midfielders, have we? I don't even know who's out there that would be a top class addition to slot straight in our team.

If that would actually happen we would have bigger problems than getting a new midfielder. We would need a new board first cos this one obviously can't get shit done to save their lives.

Well, if this one happens then I will come to three conclusions.

1) Our board is one of the worst in club football.

2) Our pre-season will be awkward and will bring the team morale down.

3) Mourinho has a HUGE grudge on Chelsea and I am disliking him more and more.

Things are getting a bit ridiculous and I'm wondering what our board is actually doing.

I remember people saying things like 'It's only pre-season', 'It's only the first game of the season' , 'We will eventually sign x(insert random rumored name)' the last time we we won the title and slept in the summer. 

I have no clue how boards and such things work but I'm really starting to believe they are incompetent, which is quite surprising based on the fact that Roman is a fucking billionaire and he should know when someone incompetent is ruining his business(club).

22 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Bunch of pessimistic bitches on this forum. 

I mean...can you blame people? Our board seems excellent at one side of transfer dealings (selling unwanted players for nice fees) and terrible at the other and more important side which is buying players. Two summers ago was an absolute shambles and we know what that caused and last summer was nearly a shambles but for a couple of extremely late deals. Already this summer our supposed #1, sure fire target has a deal wrapped up with a direct rival within a couple of days when we've apparently been working on him for months.

I think people are right to be weary at this point. A couple of these deals were supposedly close to come off in the next few days and we'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean...can you blame people? Our board seems excellent at one side of transfer dealings (selling unwanted players for nice fees) and terrible at the other and more important side which is buying players. Two summers ago was an absolute shambles and we know what that caused and last summer was nearly a shambles but for a couple of extremely late deals. Already this summer our supposed #1, sure fire target has a deal wrapped up with a direct rival within a couple of days when we've apparently been working on him for months.

I think people are right to be weary at this point. A couple of these deals were supposedly close to come off in the next few days and we'll be fine.

This is a good point regarding last summer. It's quick to forget that Alonso and Luiz were purchased on the last day of the transfer window. We didn't start well last season, despite getting a few wins and had a blip before we turned things round. 

It was only really an incredible winning streak which caught us up and took us ahead of everyone.

We can't be expected to do that every time, especially now we're back in Europe. The season before we started slow and never recovered.

I think if we could get two or three over the line over the next week we'll be fine.

8 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This is so ridiculous.  Fee agreed with club.  Contract agreed with player.  No medical yet?  Suppose it's too far from Monaco to London?  Could have walked there by now.  So stupid.

I'm not so sure that we have agreed on personal terms.

8 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This is so ridiculous.  Fee agreed with club.  Contract agreed with player.  No medical yet?  Suppose it's too far from Monaco to London?  Could have walked there by now.  So stupid.

According to French media sources, Bakayoko hasn't agreed to personal terms with Chelsea, he's looking for a bigger pay package. 

10 hours ago, Roquila said:

Things are getting a bit ridiculous and I'm wondering what our board is actually doing

I remember people saying things like 'It's only pre-season', 'It's only the first game of the season' , 'We will eventually sign x(insert random rumored name)' the last time we we won the title and slept in the summer. 

Yeah then turned out to be how our actual season was going to go.

Don't think the 'sources' help to many close to signing so and so..weeks later not any closer 

2 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

According to French media sources, Bakayoko hasn't agreed to personal terms with Chelsea, he's looking for a bigger pay package. 

According to L'equipe they have agreed and they said yesterday that it's just a matter of time before they announce it.

16 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

According to L'equipe they have agreed and they said yesterday that it's just a matter of time before they announce it.

Am just going to take all media now as b.s now even so called reliable sources, only reliable source now is ketchup in my eyes