test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

182 posts in this topic

I like him, he has good crossing. Rudi-Christensen-Ake(if we can buy him back) our best 3-back in next years.

He was at fault for the 3rd goal. But after that, he was great and I think he can be our club legend. I just see it in him. He has that passion.

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

that was quicky... :ph34r:

It is my prediction. It doesn't mean it will happen. We will all be happy if I'm right :D

On 8/13/2017 at 2:23 PM, Last Sicarius said:

I like him, he has good crossing. Rudi-Christensen-Ake(if we can buy him back) our best 3-back in next years.

When I see things like this I get soo pissed at our board, I mean the kid so much promise why sell him? We have so many competitions to play we could have certainly used his help

King11Didier likes this

1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

When I see things like this I get soo pissed at our board, I mean the kid so much promise why sell him? We have so many competitions to play we could have certainly used his help

Ake has potential to be special.

He won't be playing 4-5th fiddle for us. He needs to go where he will play every week.

2 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

Tbh as long he plays that good thing. I guess we can always buy him back, much better player than he was when he left. 

Same for RLC and Baker, hopefuly they play week in week out and get in squad next year.

At the first game of season, think the shock is really massive though, especially for the new signing. So quite understandable from his point of view. But yes we should have done better. At least we are not against newly promoted side, that would be really embarrassing.

Kevin Strootman‏Verified account @Kevin_strootman  5m5 minutes ago

Ci vediamo presto frate @ToniRuediger 😂💪🏻 @OfficialASRoma

See you soon brother @ToniRuediger 😂💪🏻 @OfficialASRoma

Johnnyeye likes this

Really liking what I see. Great stride forward, good passing and dominant overall. Basically better at everything than Cahill other than being English. 

kellzfresh likes this

Man of the Match for me today. It'll be a travesty if Cahill walks into the starting-XI when his suspension ends considering how well Christensen and Rüdiger have been playing.

Beigl likes this

His passing is very good imo. He also does possess great athletical attributes. Never thought he would be this good, he has to start from now on. 

9 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Man of the Match for me today. It'll be a travesty if Cahill walks into the starting-XI when his suspension ends considering how well Christensen and Rüdiger have been playing.

How dare you! The king Cahill shall return to his rightful place. We all know Cahill will walk back in the team.

13 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

This is the problem you see, what I said before the season kicks off. In that line of 3 he's our worst defender, but the armband will make sure he isn't displaced. 

Pizy, AChes1ofus and kellzfresh like this

9 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

How dare you! The king Cahill shall return to his rightful place. We all know Cahill will walk back in the team.

Why is everybody so sure about that? If we win the next game with Rüdi bossing yet again I'd be very surprised if we saw GC before an EFL cup game.

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This is the problem you see, what I said before the season kicks off. In that line of 3 he's our worst defender, but the armband will make sure he isn't displaced. 

Yep. I bet Cahill walks straight back in even if Toni/Andreas impress yet again against Leicester after the break.