• Kante (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Kezza said:

He constantly found acres of space, but yeah. Very Iva like

He looks dangerous almost every time he gets forward but there must be something strange about the right side of our attack...some sort of voodoo or black magic stuff. He and Willian are the same on that side. Get to the final ball and the move falls apart.

32 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I'm worried Ake and Azpi can't play in the same back 3 together constantly due to height. 

Ake seems to have a good leap, so I wouldn't be too worried about that. Azpi, Luiz & Ake should be our back three in the near future.

29 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ake seems to have a good leap, so I wouldn't be too worried about that. Azpi, Luiz & Ake should be our back three in the near future.

Think Zouma will get the nod instead. Would like to see Ake as LWB but I don't think he'd fit there. Would be ok with him being a rotation cb for now. 

11 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Think Zouma will get the nod instead. Would like to see Ake as LWB but I don't think he'd fit there. Would be ok with him being a rotation cb for now. 

I think if anywhere doesn't need rotation is the CBs. The more a defence plays together the better it gets  GENERALLY!.

I was always one of Happys biggest supporters before his injury but he was very sad today.

And while Ake didn't have a bad game it was his 1st so I'm not going to go blowing smoke up his arse thinking hes our defending saviour. I still think we will end up buying one.

14 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

I'm worried Ake and Azpi can't play in the same back 3 together constantly due to height. 

Ake is surprisingly good in the air It's not always about height. Zouma, for example, is at best average in the air despite both his height and his incredible jump because his timing is often just horrendous. 

6 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Don't know about you, but I wish to play United in the final. Would be great to beat Mourinho at Wembley after the comments he aimed at us this season.

That's just sensationalized bs by the media because the story sells. I actually happened to be listening to the interview that the media pounced on and it was very obvious that he was praising us.

Anyway, I would definitely prefer to play united in the final or any stage than Tottenham who are quite annoying in cups... 

On 2/19/2017 at 0:11 PM, Beigl said:

Don't know about you, but I wish to play United in the final. Would be great to beat Mourinho at Wembley after the comments he aimed at us this season.

Even better, we can smash him 4-0 at home again.