test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

210 posts in this topic

I am concerned about Fabregas. Slow tempo, not very involved last time he played except ofc his brilliant pass to Costa. I think it's a tricky match, Matic will have to play for 2, defence wise.

Matic, Chalobah and Fab in MF, Bats, Hazard up top.... 3-5-2 formation.

Anyone's guess on what Bournemouth will do. 

I think we win this one if Antonio puts this 3-5-2 in with Fab and the two wing backs giving us enough threat from deeper areas. I'm confident Bats can score.

mccg and Unionjack like this

On 21/12/2016 at 10:08 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

It's going to be a make or break match for Batshuayi and maybe even Chalobah, although I think Cesc will start next to Matic.

If Batshuayi doesn't impress Conte in this match against fucking Bournemouth, I fear for him he needs to call his fellow Belgian en ex-blue Lukaku for some advice...

lol I like how you've accidentally added dutch. :D

15 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Matic, Chalobah and Fab in MF, Bats, Hazard up top.... 3-5-2 formation.

Anyone's guess on what Bournemouth will do. 

I think we win this one if Antonio puts this 3-5-2 in with Fab and the two wing backs giving us enough threat from deeper areas. I'm confident Bats can score.

A decent chance to give Chalobah a start,squad members need to step up and push the whole team forward,hope Zouma starts getting minutes under his belt for 2nd half of season also

Unionjack likes this

42 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Why ? the magnificient assists against the likes of City and co isnt beautiful to watch ? this man is always decisive while on the pitch.

Don't get me wrong, I like his attacking skills very much. But without Kante I would like someone who is physically more suited to play in two men midfield to partner Matić :)

Heisenberg and DDA like this

26 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And of course the league leaders won't be on TV AGAIN so that NBC can show Manchester United in America. Really becoming a joke now.

It's a ratings thing. The team that'll attract most viewers gets to be on main NBC channel. Completely fair 

kmk108 likes this

Before tomorrow game i enjoyed watching this video

Cool staff. Without Costa and Kante(first game without him in this season?) we can win 1-0 but what is important at all is to win it 

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Should be a no brainer.

This is the problems we face with lack of rotation. We are going to use a good but game rusty striker and a combination of central midfielders that havent got much playing time together.

And watch IF Bats doesn't score. He will get shredded on here.I

I think Cescy behind Chalobah and Matic with Eden next to Bats in a 3 5 2 would be good but maybe Chalobah wsill have enough creativity with Matic in a 3 4 3??

Id like to see Happy start getting some more  time too but maybe that will start next gane? We shall see eh.

But I just hope we go out pumped up and not TOO relaxed. Tou just know that they want to beat this record just as much as we want it. It would go along way confidence wise without 2 of our main lads.

10 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And of course the league leaders won't be on TV AGAIN so that NBC can show Manchester United in America. Really becoming a joke now.

It is live on CNBC, which is just as good as NBCSN, unless you do not get CNBC of course.

20 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like his attacking skills very much. But without Kante I would like someone who is physically more suited to play in two men midfield to partner Matić :)

100% agree. I do not want to see Cesc starting without Kante in the midfield. Cesc was a huge problem last year. His legs let us down defensively and the improvement of Kante coming in is beyond. obvious. 

Has to be Chalobah starting alongside Matic for me.