test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Hakan Calhanoglu

Started by the wes,

71 posts in this topic

Hakan Calhanoglu Characteristics

+ Strengths

Long shots
Very Strong
Taking set-pieces
Very Strong
Direct free-kicks
Very Strong
Crossing
Strong
Key passes
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels
Weak

Hakan Calhanoglu's Style of Play

• Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Likes to shoot from distance
  • Likes to cut inside
  • Likes to play long balls
  • Likes to cross
TheIceMan likes this

9 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

really dont see where he fits

I agree mate he's no winger his best position his the number 10 role which doesn't fit in are new formation 

Need to be going after players that we can accommodate in our current system. He isn't one of them.

Dont see where he fits and don't rate him that highly. He scores great goals but his general game doesn't impress me. Would rather avoid...

Uhm, people here forget thet Moses is originally a left winger right?

Conte can easily mold a player into another position. If this is a Conte signing ,not a Buckenalo, I have full confidence in him and Conte for choosing him and for Hakan choosing Chelsea. 

Looks like the sort of creative little magician we were crying out for under the last regime but I don't see the need for his type now.

nyikolajevics likes this

Same old same old.

We need proper solution. Preferably left-footed. Fekir, Bernardo Silva, James. Dream signings like Griezmann or Dybała. It's not like we need much. Time to bring that marquee signing. Seriously, the hunt for a RW post-Kalou is embarrassing and I feel this guy is more  of the same.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

I don't know exactly what some of you are talking about, we're not going to sign a player for the starting XI in the winter. If we do sign Calhanoglu its to strengthen the squad, he'd be Hazard's understudy with a chance to fit in on the right if he hits the ground running.

The time for big signings for the XI is in the summer.

TheIceMan likes this

Hakan Calhanoglu was close to moving to #Chelsea in July, but Leverkusen were unwilling to budge from their £17m asking price. [Haberturk]

Turkey boss Fatih Terim was even made aware of Calhanoglu’s move, with Antonio Conte keen to find an alternative to Oscar. [Haberturk]

5 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Hakan Calhanoglu was close to moving to #Chelsea in July, but Leverkusen were unwilling to budge from their £17m asking price. [Haberturk]

Turkey boss Fatih Terim was even made aware of Calhanoglu’s move, with Antonio Conte keen to find an alternative to Oscar. [Haberturk]

that is incredibly cheap in todays market

Looks like we are STILL CLOSE to striking a deal for him

http://www.turkish-football.com/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-close-to-agreeing-move-for-bayer-leverkusens-hakan-calhanoglu/

Im wondering if Conte is planning to stick with 3-4-3 or looking as other formations? Might explain some of the players we are being linked to.

Chelseabluerising likes this