Michael Hector

Stats

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of these random, no name CB's seem like Josè signings. We see opposition fans and media haters say that about many of our signings and its dismissed as bullshit by many of us here, but this time it seems true.

I refuse to believe that if we were willing to spend £30m or more on Stones and (if you can believe it) a world record fee on Pogba that we'd stoop down to this level.

no idea why people are complaining about this, its not like we havent been signing players like Hector and loaning them out for years now. This shoudnt surprise any Chelsea fan.

not really. we were buying 16,17 yo and then loaned them out

Perfect signing. Now we need sign John Walters from Stoke and team is ready for CL trophy.Embarrassing, why we can't be like Bayern or other teams and play smart in transfer window. I'm tired of this typical signings like Pappy,Willian,Mikel and others. Of course for most Chelsea fans Willian, Oscar,Mikel are super stars world class players and for rest World clubs they just typical overrated players. :clap::rant:

Massive fan of Bruma's. Surely has improved now and is simlar to Stones. Very good on the ball and in fact probably better and quite dominant physically. I would be in support if we did ever try to buy him back. He is one of those defenders that I think, if he was at Everton he would be linked with the biggest club like Stones himself.

Massive fan of Bruma's. Surely has improved now and is simlar to Stones. Very good on the ball and in fact probably better and quite dominant physically. I would be in support if we did ever try to buy him back. He is one of those defenders that I think, if he was at Everton he would be linked with the biggest club like Stones himself.

Bruma is terrible. Absolutely awful. For a player at this level I mean. He's barely good enough for PSV. I'd cry if he joined.

It's funny you mention this because there's this show in The Netherlands and they were talking about all these silly transfer fees in England, and they joked about Chelsea buying Bruma for crazy money on deadline day.

Bruma is terrible. Absolutely awful. For a player at this level I mean. He's barely good enough for PSV. I'd cry if he joined.

It's funny you mention this because there's this show in The Netherlands and they were talking about all these silly transfer fees in England, and they joked about Chelsea buying Bruma for crazy money on deadline day.

Scored a nice goal for Feyenoord last week though