Man City 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

something massively wrong is happening at the club. i have no clue what. but jose seems high.

what the fuck were these tactics today. cesc alongside matic at etihad. he needed evidence that it does not and wont work in a big game after what happened in the community shield. why the fuck did cesc even start the fucking match. even if he did, why the fuck did he start as a DLP. he has been atrocious for 8 and a half months now.

begovic - saved us the blushes. stopped it from being an embarassment. 8/10

iva - i have nothing to say. the next match will show if jose is even taking us seriously. if iva starts the next match, i will know for sure, that jose does not give a fuck about the club.

GC - cant judge him when players to either side of him were just ridiculous.

JT - shocking display. simply could not handle aguero. seemed so out of depth.

azpi - played well against navas. pressed well. but with hazard sleeping, it was just useless.

matic- MOTM for me. brilliant performance. along with begovic, our only bright spot.

cesc - horrendous. dont know why people have taken more than a season to see how shit he is when the game is on the line. a big game bottler. he always was and always will be.

hazard - so completely unfit. how the fuck could he have missed that chance. shocking.

willian - poor by his end of the season standards.

ramires - another one that can hold his head high. and this is why rambo is so important to the team. and that was so not an offside.

costa - shocking. should be benched. right fucking now.

subs -

zouma - looked decent. could not do much for either goals when iva cant even give a fuck to jump or contrl a fucking football.

cuadrado - LOL.

What was wrong with JT? He was fine imo.

As for Cesc, it's okay to have a player like that, as long as you have a player to replace him. IMO, Oscar would have been playing, taking both Ramires and Cesc out of the side, had he not had an injury.

Ramires - Come on, he was slow, and did very little with the ball. I'll give you that he didn't do much wrong, but he is finished, for me.

Agree otherwise though - although Bego should have been MOTM imo. With a normal keeper that could've been a rout.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose Mourinho addressed taking Terry off. he said there was no injury and it was HE who gave Terry his chance. Ivanovic gets armband and plays full match and lazily contributed to two goals. jose picks on medical staff and now Terry. this is going to go back real fast

If there is another fight coming - JT and José. José will lose very soon imo. Something is going on back there. This isn't normal anymore - we lost our hair like Samson.

We thrived on team spirit and fight, if there are backroom struggles we will not win shit.

something massively wrong is happening at the club. i have no clue what. but jose seems high.

what the fuck were these tactics today. cesc alongside matic at etihad. he needed evidence that it does not and wont work in a big game after what happened in the community shield. why the fuck did cesc even start the fucking match. even if he did, why the fuck did he start as a DLP. he has been atrocious for 8 and a half months now.

begovic - saved us the blushes. stopped it from being an embarassment. 8/10

iva - i have nothing to say. the next match will show if jose is even taking us seriously. if iva starts the next match, i will know for sure, that jose does not give a fuck about the club.

GC - cant judge him when players to either side of him were just ridiculous.

JT - shocking display. simply could not handle aguero. seemed so out of depth.

azpi - played well against navas. pressed well. but with hazard sleeping, it was just useless.

matic- MOTM for me. brilliant performance. along with begovic, our only bright spot.

cesc - horrendous. dont know why people have taken more than a season to see how shit he is when the game is on the line. a big game bottler. he always was and always will be.

hazard - so completely unfit. how the fuck could he have missed that chance. shocking.

willian - poor by his end of the season standards.

ramires - another one that can hold his head high. and this is why rambo is so important to the team. and that was so not an offside.

costa - shocking. should be benched. right fucking now.

subs -

zouma - looked decent. could not do much for either goals when iva cant even give a fuck to jump or contrl a fucking football.

cuadrado - LOL.

The thing with ramires is we dont know which ramires will turn up..he played ok but a top team cannot have technically limited players like him

What was wrong with JT? He was fine imo.

As for Cesc, it's okay to have a player like that, as long as you have a player to replace him. IMO, Oscar would have been playing, taking both Ramires and Cesc out of the side, had he not had an injury.

Ramires - Come on, he was slow, and did very little with the ball. I'll give you that he didn't do much wrong, but he is finished, for me.

Agree otherwise though - although Bego should have been MOTM imo. With a normal keeper that could've been a rout.

JT was fine? he was abysmal. simply could not do a thing right. everything got played behind him. aguero kept making the same diagonal run across JT and not once could he do anything. look at the difference zouma made.

NO. its not okay to have a player who you know is not going to give u anything in a big game. he can play against the sunderlands and the norwichs but never again against a big opposition. and so far, jose has shown nothing to say that he would give oscar a chance ahead of cesc. what the fuck was that from cesc in 30 seconds. silva turned him like he did not even exist. hopeless.

ramires was good. you really need to watch the game.

i gave matic the motm cos of all the shit around him, he still stood out. he won his duel against silva again and again. made a couple of very good runs.

Some stats, which aren't exactly pleasing...

1. Defeat here means Chelsea have won only 1 of their last 5 Premier League matches - D2 L2 (two of those losses being 3-0).\

2. Chelsea haven't won a single match - pre season included - since Yokohama Tyres became the club's shirt partner - D3 L4.

3. The last time Chelsea picked up only 1 point from their first 2 Premier League games was back in 1998/99. Went on to finish 3rd.

4. Since pre-season began, Chelsea has been outshot 47 to 22 in terms of shots on target (7 matches). :doh:

The thing with ramires is we dont know which ramires will turn up..he played ok but a top team cannot have technically limited players like him

does not matter for me. even if the most fucked up rambo turns up, he will still have ten times the balls the cesc ever can. and as shown today, it is the determination and the grit that wins u big matches.

As one of Mourinho's biggest fans;

If Ivanovic starts the next game I will truly be close to losing faith in him. He has the balls to drop JT midway through a game, he absolutely has to drop Ivanovic and move Azpi to RB.