NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

It mightn't be on paper, but the majority of us want to win the match. It's a chance to win our first trophy and put down a marker.

Plus it's the gooners and Petr's first match against us. I'll be properly pissed off if we don't win and put them in their place.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if I could stay awake to watch the manure game last night I can stay up to watch ours an hour earlier.

Ive got a touch of apathy so far and Im not caring if we win or not in these friendlies. I normally think its a great time to experiment with formations, testing out new players and helping them gel and settle in. But as we dont have any upto now we can all pretty much say what our normal starting 11 will be. So when Mou said a number of times last pre season he LOVED having problems with team selection lets see shall we.

I know the only game thats going to shake me up is those north London gits.

Anyone got any bets on the game? Chelsea_HQ on twitter shared this offer which BetFair are doing: https://promotions.betfair.com/uk-enhanced-winner-epl-preseason-chelsea-nyc?utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=53056&utm_campaign=190902&utm_term=26312&utm_content=263121909025305670&rfr=&clkID=36846_96C26C43440B4CED9D0B13351BC32025&rfr=36846&ttp=111&pid=1334914&bid=9110&mpch=ads

So I've made a bet, we have to bet 3/10 and then if we win (which we will) we get payout at 4/1. Not a gambling guy but first time for everything haha and we know we are the best team in the world :blue scalf:

Will anyone post Sopcast links here? I really doubt that it will be easy to find streams of friendly match..

It will be broadcast live in the middle east and in the US (I think). There should be plenty of streams available.

I hope to see Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and maybe Traore in our starting eleven. And I think that Jose knows he needs to make some change from one season to another to avoid a monotony dynamics and prevent us to not fall into a tedious routine. We need some changes to refresh the mentality of the team.

1. Zouma. I can not see any reason why he can not be an undisputed player in our starting eleven from the first minute. It's time to bet heavily on him.

2. Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Honestly, for me RLC is a chosen one ... One of those players which since they are young all the world knows that he will be a top player. If we do not bet on him ... maybe we never will bet on any youngster ... And I think Jose wants that RLC will be his greatest legacy in Chelsea. And probably his words About RLC in may were only MIND GAMES to motivate him ...

3. Oscar. I'm not a big fan of him, but Jose believes that Oscar can have an evolution this season similar to Hazard in the last two seasons. If Jose believe that, I trust Oscar, and I hope he could have a similar evolution in his performance. But he has to prove that he deserves our trust before ending August. And if he does not respond to the confidence that Jose is giving to him, maybe we should look at the market.

4. Traore. I think he deserves at least a chance before going on loan (which is the most probable now).

5. Hazard. I trust that this season Eden will take one more step and he stands as the undisputed best player in the world within humans players (no Messi, No Ronaldo). And for that he needs to improve his numbers in goals per season. This season will be the great season of Eden Hazard, I'm sure.

6. Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Fabregas, Matic, Diego Costa, Hazard and Courtois. I think they are the undisputed players (if they work as they always do, obviously).

Well, today begins our way until May ... GO BLUES!

By the way, tomorrow I work very soon, and I'll see the match tomorrow afternoon. Something very very sad..... I see you tomorrow!

Regards.

We played in the U.S. pre season a few years ago. Anyhow we were making a substitution and Zhirkov's coming on. I'm sure the P.A announcer dId it on purpose he said in a really strong American accent '' Coming on for Chelsea is no 11 Jerk Off. Cue 50.000 Yanks pissing themselves laughing.

I hope to see Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and maybe Traore in our starting eleven. And I think that Jose knows he needs to make some change from one season to another to avoid a monotony dynamics and prevent us to not fall into a tedious routine. We need some changes to refresh the mentality of the team.

1. Zouma. I can not see any reason why he can not be an undisputed player in our starting eleven from the first minute. It's time to bet heavily on him.

2. Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Honestly, for me RLC is a chosen one ... One of those players which since they are young all the world knows that he will be a top player. If we do not bet on him ... maybe we never will bet on any youngster ... And I think Jose wants that RLC will be his greatest legacy in Chelsea. And probably his words About RLC in may were only MIND GAMES to motivate him ...

3. Oscar. I'm not a big fan of him, but Jose believes that Oscar can have an evolution this season similar to Hazard in the last two seasons. If Jose believe that, I trust Oscar, and I hope he could have a similar evolution in his performance. But he has to prove that he deserves our trust before ending August. And if he does not respond to the confidence that Jose is giving to him, maybe we should look at the market.

4. Traore. I think he deserves at least a chance before going on loan (which is the most probable now).

5. Hazard. I trust that this season Eden will take one more step and he stands as the undisputed best player in the world within humans players (no Messi, No Ronaldo). And for that he needs to improve his numbers in goals per season. This season will be the great season of Eden Hazard, I'm sure.

6. Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Fabregas, Matic, Diego Costa, Hazard and Courtois. I think they are the undisputed players (if they work as they always do, obviously).

Well, today begins our way until May ... GO BLUES!

By the way, tomorrow I work very soon, and I'll see the match tomorrow afternoon. Something very very sad..... I see you tomorrow!

Regards.

I expect mass subs at HT ,, should be a mixture of Experience and youth in each 11 but who knows