NY Red Bulls v Chelsea

Jase

From Mourinho's pre-match presser...

Mourinho: 'We are working on different things. We had to build a football team last year; now we are trying to add new qualities.

Jose says he is happy he can now watch MLS games live in Europe. He says the league is stronger with the likes of Lampard in it.

Jose: 'The [transfer] market is what it is.' He adds clubs only have to pay for players what they are willing to pay.

Mourinho says it is good for his team to play against a fit, fresh side in the middle of their season, as New York Red Bulls are.

Jose says he is impressed with what he has seen of Montreal so far and it is a good base for him and the players on our #CFCTour

Mourinho: 'Right now I only have one objective: to win tomorrow.

'Mourinho explains he can feel how much the popularity of football in North America has grown since his first #CFCTour here in 2004.

Mourinho says it seems like the transfer window is closed now so maybe it would be better to wait until 1 September to make a bid.

Jose says we need a left-back because it looks like we will be selling Filipe Luis in the very near future.

Jose says he would consider managing in the MLS one day, but not now. He would 'like to contribute to a fantastic country'.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited a long time for my first game at the bridge... Eventually chose the London derby against West Ham in 2013-2014 season.

It became a scoreless draw 0-0. The ONLY home game in which no goal was scored in the whole season :yes: !

Must say it was an expensive trip to London ... but at least I saw all of OUR boys in action! Amazing experience.

So my opinion: just go dude! And let that blue blood in your veins flow harder!! :blue scalf:

My first match at the Bridge was the dreaded loss to Sunderland in April 2014, Mourinho's only home defeat in the EPL. Ugh. Returned this past May vs Sunderland for the 3-1 win and got to see the trophy hoisted in person! Pure enjoyment!

Will be in Charlotte this weekend.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Really hope we actually take the game serious as we got CS clash against Arsenal next weekend. I would rather we play most of the 1st team for 45-60 mins rather than just half an hour for each players and the rest just throw in youngsters that we know won't play at all this season for the sake of it.

whose staying awake in England and in the European countries during Thursday Morning to watch this match. or some of you going to bed much earlier and setting the alarm and waking up during the night to watch it. it starts at 12:05 pm - New Zealand Standard Time during Thursday Afternoon.

My prediction Results for us in The #ICC2015. Expecting a Win against NY Red Bulls and to Lose to PSG and to Loose to FC Barcelona and Winning against ACF Fiorentina in The International Champions Cup Matches.

whose staying awake in England and in the European countries during Thursday Morning to watch this match. or some of you going to bed much earlier and setting the alarm and waking up during the night to watch it. it starts at 12:05 pm - New Zealand Standard Time during Thursday Afternoon.

My prediction Results for us in The #ICC2015. Expecting a Win against NY Red Bulls and to Lose to PSG and to Loose to FC Barcelona and Winning against ACF Fiorentina in The International Champions Cup Matches.

I am living in England mate. Normally I would have a rest around 23.30-23.45pm and have a good hour+ rest however because Jamaica are playing at 11pm against USA I need to go to have a rest even earlier. to watch both matches. And I am looking forward to both. Great timing really. Watch my NT play against USA for 11 (assuming no E.T) and then watch my favourite club team play against NY Red Bulls for 1am. Lovely!

3 am kick off <_<

Going to bed at 5 only to wake up at 7:30 for work...brilliant.

Same time zone as Romania. Me going to bed at 9 PM tonight, wake up at 3:05 AM and then no sleep until 7 when I leave for work. Slept two and a half hours last night so that I can be tired and fall asleep at 9 PM tonight haha :D