Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

David Ornstein just tweeted and deleted a tweet saying he rejected us and wants Liverpool.

FFS.

edit: 

Another bizarre thing - he wants to leave because he doesn't want to play at RWB and yet, if all else fails, he'll stay at Arsenal where he'll likely continue at RWB? And he wants to suffer more crap under Wenger?

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ths pretty much fucks us royally. We may now have to go a whole season with zero depth at either wing back position.

Zero is exaggerating it when we can just play Azpi there and still have enough cover at CB. More worried about the LWB position!

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Wtf is going on this summer. I personally blame Yokohama, that cursed sponsor. PL title last season was just a fluke.

Why ? because fucking ox wants to play at cm ? 

Yes we can all blame Yokohama for this. Haha

6 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This is not our fault .

He is idiot I   Hope the worst for him. To break his leg.

goodnight 

Oh come on, no need to be so bitter.

If he doesn't want to join, then he has every right to decline the offer. At least he let the club know of his decision now with two days left to go after someone else, fair play. 

If that is the reason for rejecting us then he needs to set his sights to a mid table team that are willing to take a punt on him in that position. He's young enough to go play week in week out there for a couple of seasons and if he flourishes a big club will buy him.

No team in the top 6 will take a chance on playing him central midfield when his best work so far has been playing wide. For my sins my best mate is an arsenal fan and he said ox would be terrible playing central midfield for them.

Wing backs seems to be the fashionable thing currently and he has the skill set and potential to excel in that position.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

I'm done man. We can't even secure Oxlade. He'd rather stay at that mess of a club (Arsenal) or go to Liverpool than join the champions of England. A weak transfer window, yet again. 

Doesn't want to play RWB. Club can't do much about it, can it? Still 2 days left. Let's hope we can pull a wing back out of the hat.

He must be thick as all hell. Finally finds a position where he can become a top player and rejects the chance to lock down that position for the champions. The club he apparently grew up supporting.

Just fuck off. Let's hijack Spuds Aurier deal.

5 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I'm done man. We can't even secure Oxlade. He'd rather stay at that mess of a club (Arsenal) or go to Liverpool than join the champions of England. A weak transfer window, yet again. 

Yeah, absolutely shocking.

The club have had all summer to secure new wing-backs to add competition and cover for Moses and Alonso but so far they've got fuck all to show for it and as it stands the club are going to compete in four competitions with just two wing-backs in the whole squad. Last week they finally understood Alex Sandro doesn't want to join and now with less than 48 hours remaining they find out their number one target for RWB who's been chased all summer doesn't even want to play that position.

Time to go full panic mode. Who's the Papy Djilobodji alternative for right wing-back?

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

If the reasons are true though, would you be happy us buying him to play centre midfield?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You