Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

Chelsea line-up v W Ham: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

Chelsea subs v West Ham: Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Mikel, Ramires, Schurrle, Drogba. #CFC

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remy must be injured. That's the only logical reason why he can't make the team.

Has to be. Though Jose hasn't mentioned it at all when asked the last two press conferences.

Strange and a bit worrying.

Today we put the team that was predictable. It is true that we could have put us Filipe Luis (who is playing at an acceptable level) or Zouma but it is also true that we played 4 games in 11 days and tie or lose today would suppose play both left with a lot of pressure. I think it is the best team we can put on the pitch and get sure win the game.

Hopefully we mark the first goal in the first minutes so we can play much more comfortable.

My 25th birthday today! All I want is a Chelsea victory and I'll be happy not to get a single gift. :)

Come on!

Awwww, your bday, like you so much, sweetie

Wishing you an amazing birthday and the whole 25th to be remarkable in every possible way

*hugs*

Willian will score today.

from your fingers lips to God's ears, pls

My 25th birthday today! All I want is a Chelsea victory and I'll be happy not to get a single gift. :)

Come on!

Happy Birthday mate, going to be a fun one haha. The day before I turn 23, we're playing Liverpool away and it's for the capital one cup ;) so that's going to be stressful lol, we should and will win this match though. :getin: