test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoyalBlues

Raheem Sterling

Started by RoyalBlues,

1,421 posts in this topic

Lennon 2.0

He has much more to his game then Lennon. If anyone suggests he is another Lennon they have not bothered watching him. Sterling is a better and more complete player at the age of 19 than Lennon. Sterling got into double figures with goals and assists last year. I don't think Lennon has ever managed that in his whole career. I won't slate people for saying he is overrated or overhyped but people who call him another Lennon/SWP and call him average, I will call people out on how they came to that conclusion. Especially with what he has been contributing for LIverpool at such a young age.

Sir Mikel OBE, Term-X and Myself like this

He has much more to his game then Lennon. If anyone suggests he is another Lennon they have not bothered watching him. Sterling is a better and more complete player at the age of 19 than Lennon. Sterling got into double figures with goals and assists last year. I don't think Lennon has ever managed that in his whole career. I won't slate people for saying he is overrated or overhyped but people who call him another Lennon/SWP and call him average, I will call people out on how they came to that conclusion. Especially with what he has been contributing for LIverpool at such a young age.

Lennon 2.0 was an exaggeration but I still think his overrated and will not ever become a top 10 players like people make him out to be. His a massive pace whore and will be found out sooner or later.

I would buy him for that money.

We have 1 super star talent in Hazard, all the others are not that good we need to start searching for the next big stars. And this guy is one of them.

He is English, 19 years old, one of the best english players, he is not afraid of going against 2 or 3 oponents... and we need to improve our RW.

Sell one of the other players and try with Sterling.

Right now an average player like James Rodriguez is worth 70/80 million euros, Shaw cost 33M£ (a 19 years old left back that never played a big game in his life), I think 50M£ for this guy it's OK.

In 5 years if he is one of the best players in the world he can be sold for 100M£/150M£, if not we can recover a lot of it.

two years ago Wilshere was the Wonder boy ... I would not be surprised to see Sterling be a one or two season wonder ,

Lennon 2.0 was an exaggeration but I still think his overrated and will not ever become a top 10 players like people make him out to be. His a massive pace whore and will be found out sooner or later.

Exactly.

Common theme with kids that start at early age for the EPL...

Walker: pacewhore

Richards: Strength/pacewhore

Shaw:Strength/pace

Lennon:pacewhore

SWP:pacewhore

walcott:pacewhore

Agbonlahor-pacewhore

Ox:pacewhore

Sterling:pacewhore

Lukaku:strength

owen:pacewhore

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

two years ago Wilshere was the Wonder boy ... I would not be surprised to see Sterling be a one or two season wonder ,

Wilshere is a really good player. I would have him here also.

About Sterling he is 19, with great performances for a big club beeing younger than many of our kid that you are asking for but they far this level, english, etc.

We don't need anymore to buy 6 players every season so we can spend in 1 or 2 players. FOr me this is a good buy, I would do it for this money.

Wilshere is a really good player. I would have him here also.

About Sterling he is 19, with great performances for a big club beeing younger than many of our kid that you are asking for but they far this level, english, etc.

We don't need anymore to buy 6 players every season so we can spend in 1 or 2 players. FOr me this is a good buy, I would do it for this money.

Im just glad you don't do our buying

This, especially after his performance against Barcelona in 2011, the media were over hyping him to a growing extent, when you could find a handful of players in Spain just like him or even better.

zolayes likes this

Im just glad you don't do our buying

ANd I'm one of the only people here that said Cesc, Costa and Luis were great buys for the club, and without a doubt they would do well here. Many others had a lot of doubts about the 3 when they were all of them world class players a lot cheaper than the majority of the players in the market.

And that's not a great achievement since they played for great teams amazingly.

I'm more glad that the club didn't care about the opinion of fans that don't know nothing about football... Like when we sold David Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and Lukaku. And now everyone can see how good they were... Here fans thought they were stars LOL.

ANd I'm one of the only people here that said Cesc, Costa and Luis were great buys for the club, and without a doubt they would do well here. Many others had a lot of doubts about the 3 when they were all of them world class players a lot cheaper than the majority of the players in the market.

I'm more glad that the club didn't care about the opinion of fans that don't know nothing about football... Like when we sold David Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and Lukaku. And now everyone can see how good they were... Here fans thought they were stars LOL.

I guess Im wrong ... YOU should be in charge ,,,perhaps not only in dealing with transfers but tactics and coaching as well.

Get your FIFA coaching badges and take over

Hostedenis likes this

LOL
zolayes likes this

Exactly, agree 100%. People judge too much without even watching.

I'd take him here if we didn't pay over 30m, he would be perfect for us on the right

Stats and kellzfresh like this

I would buy Sterling too...

At 20m and sell Salah to compensate for chelsea english deficiency.. However, no where near the reported amount.

There are jobs more physically taxing.

I know that, but I feel like he is underestimating how tiring it can be to play and train football hours in hours out nearly every day of the year.