Ferencvaros v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting closer to the start of the season, id start Courtois, Luis, Fabregas, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard, Costa for sure. They need the mileage - being new, or having had a WC break.

man why u so angry in your profile photo .... u terrified me :cry::D ...am joking, joking :getin:

no chance. the whole point of these games is so the WC players get as many minutes as they can so expect Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Ramires, Schurrle to all feature heavily.

Yeah, I think it will be a mix of the WC players and those who didn't play much last game.

cant say i am suprised!!!

though would have taken mvg over mikel.

still no indication on who that 6th AM will be for us. continuing with torres as the winger.

not expecting anything good from this match but would be awesome to see how chirstensen plays.

also, DD starts. :D:dance: :blue scalf: :getin: