Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Spike

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog or cat?

Do you play any sport?

What other sports than football do you like to watch? Who do you support in these sports?

Degree of interest in politics? Left or right wing?

Neither I really don't see the point in pets. They're expensive, you have to clean up after them and you restrict what you can and cant do.

I play 5 a side football every now and then. I did play football from the age of 6 till I was 17 but got lazy and gave up.

I don't really religiously follow any other sports. When theres a big sporting event on ill watch like wimbledon tennis or the ashes.

When I was younger I had a very strong interest in politics but I was horrible. I was very right wing and just down right racist. I think I've grown up a lot and my views of the world have changed enormously. I have no bitter feelings towards anyone anymore, I think everyones entitled an opinion and to make their own choices in life. I find that people try and play the politicians and slag the government off when in reality they don't even have the slightest grasp of what's truly going on and just follow what the media say.

Read rule number 1. Spikey ban this speedo wearing, flavela living, volleyball playing jerk!

I've read it and it seems it has simply vanished. I dont know what happened! :Goober:

So... Why are you such a faggot?

It like genuinely took me 10 minutes to think of it. It was a difficult time in my life but obviously I overcame that with ridiculously good results.

and what are the feelings of having added to that the fact that you've made history in the forums of all world announcing José months before the club did?

Didn't know you were married with a kid. What's your age and his? Have you posted pics of him here? I'm a sucker for babies!!!!

Do you plan to having more kids?

Your best memory as a Chelsea supporter?

What you're looking forward the most to this season?

What do you like to do in your leisure time?

Your best memory as a scouse hater - involving the scouses of course.

The scouse accent is vile. The lack of class amongst their peasants is vile. I blame maggie thatcher god bless her.

We is me is who is we

Being your slave is easy you don't even make me do anything.

You won man of the match? I didn't even know you played.

Out of 10 you'd get a 7

I saw a doctor Friday 11th July. I played football on the Thursday and stretched the ligaments in my ankle. Hurt like a bitch.

The doctor was not Indian :(

I have not.

A finger during sex (with a woman) its pretty off putting.

I'm straight I have a son haha

I have literally never got annoyed with spike he's a funny guy or he isn't trying hard enough.

Stomped by an elephant. Sharks play with their food. I could be alive for hours in agony.

Torres. He tries bless him.

Id give Barbara one, but I'm probably too young for her liking. I don't trust that Jen person I think it's a 40 year old fat man.

I have not. I had a test once. They stick a cotton bud up your japseye it's fucking painful.

I've never had laughed so hard in this forum. All answers here are priceless.

Someone create a new award and grant this man the best post of all history in TC.

(let me tell ya a secret, the younger the better in my book, my current bf is 7 years younger than me, I guess I qualify to what they call cougar - without the dirty part that is)

and what are the feelings of having added to that the fact that you've made history in the forums of all world announcing José months before the club did?

Didn't know you were married with a kid. What's your age and his? Have you posted pics of him here? I'm a sucker for babies!!!!

Do you plan to having more kids?

Your best memory as a Chelsea supporter?

What you're looking forward the most to this season?

What do you like to do in your leisure time?

Your best memory as a scouse hater - involving the scouses of course.

I've never had laughed so hard in this forum. All answers here are priceless.

Someone create a new award and grant this man the best post of all history in TC.

(let me tell ya a secret, the younger the better in my book, my current bf is 7 years younger than me, I guess I qualify to what they call cougar - without the dirty part that is)

I felt it was my duty to pass on the news. I would've gained nothing keeping it to myself.

I'm not married!!! Hahaha I live with my partner though. I'm 22 and he's 2 next weekend. I get judged a lot because of how young I am, but I wouldn't change it for the world. It's so rewarding being a father. I have posted photos before but not for a very long time I'll post some photos for you :)

I'm in two minds about having more kids. I want to travel more and it would be difficult with two kids, but at the same time it gives my son someone to play with.

I very rarely get time to myself nowadays. I am partial to a few pints down the pub though.

John Arne Riise scoring the own goal at the Kop end in the last minute, whilst the Scousers were singing you'll never walk alone. You couldn't make it up.

You are a cougar ;)

I felt it was my duty to pass on the news. I would've gained nothing keeping it to myself.

I'm not married!!! Hahaha I live with my partner though. I'm 22 and he's 2 next weekend. I get judged a lot because of how young I am, but I wouldn't change it for the world. It's so rewarding being a father. I have posted photos before but not for a very long time I'll post some photos for you :)

I'm in two minds about having more kids. I want to travel more and it would be difficult with two kids, but at the same time it gives my son someone to play with.

I very rarely get time to myself nowadays. I am partial to a few pints down the pub though.

John Arne Riise scoring the own goal at the Kop end in the last minute, whilst the Scousers were singing you'll never walk alone. You couldn't make it up.

You are a cougar ;)

I'll look forward to seeing the pics.

Well, all my boyfriends except one have been younger than me. My first was 16 to my 19. It's always been like that :P Also I'm 34, I'm not that old (well maybe from your perspective 34 is already old, lol) doesn't it make me too young to really be a cougar? Also they sound like dirty old ladies wanting a shag. Someone that thinks they're still in their teens. I've lived my teens when I was actually that age, I'd rather be in a committed serious relationship, I just don't date men older than me. It's my golden rule.

About the age - getting my two cents about something that isn't really my business - who cares? So you were a father at 20, moved in together with your partner about the same age... it doesn't matter. You love being a father and that's what matters in the end. If the life you have makes you happy, go for it. If it doesn't, make it do (make you happy), look things in a different way and you'll be happy (although you sound quite like the happy lad). You certainly is blessed with a family - which I think is great regardless of the age you achieve that.

As you said you don't have time - what do you do? Work, study, both?

Which English football club do you hate the second most? (I anticipate that you hate Liverpool most due to the username).

Which English/European clubs do you have a soft spot for?

What's your favourite position on the football field?

From a personal standpoint (i'm 22 also), what's it like having a kid at a relatively young age? I love kids but i'm not sure if i'm ready. But then, do you ever know?

If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be?

Also, the fact that you didn't get get even a nomination for the forum awards is a joke, you deserved at least 1 :P.

Define faggot.

Pretty much someone who behaves like @EBH and likes the D as much as @ does. Do you fit the criteria?

But seriously...

1. I have seen you like Arctic Monkeys, have you ever been to their concert?

2. How is James doing? Any funny stories to share with us?

3. If you could sign one more player (realistic, so no Messi or CR7) to play for Chelsea this season, who would it be?

4. Back-to-back EPL titles or The Double?

5. Name one big question regarding our existence or the universe would you like to see unveiled. For instance: do aliens exist, who created us (or didnt), is there a god, etc.

6. If you could go back in time and change something, what would that be and why?

7. As an analogy, what wouldn't you change?

Do you like my Liverpool? You won't have to worry about odd accents half the time since hearing English being spoken outside of the 9-5 business hours is uncommon :P

Do you have a car? Are you a petrolhead?

Do you agree that multiculturalism in its current form is one of the biggest mistakes in immigration policy that western nations have made?

Why is Eric such a twat?

Is there any way to cure Eric?

If there is no cure for Eric's twattish condition, do you want to help me kill him?

You said Oasis is one of you favorite bands, so what is your favorite Oasis album and song?

You also mentioned Arctic Monkeys, who is your favorite front man out of Alex Turner and Liam Gallagher?

First Chelsea match you ever seen?

P.S sorry Eric but you are a twat :ph34r: