Wycombe 0-5 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match (Starters)

2. 2. Who is your Man of the Match? (Subs)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as these guys played, don't kid yourself ....none of them will ever break into our first team, if i was to say one or two which MIGHT maybe Nathan...and patrick

That's why we have a rich owner!

Don't kid yourself, you know nothing about our youth. Me neither, but I just won't say stupid comments like "none of them will ever break into our first team". Boga & co will shit on your post in no time.

Don't kid yourself, you know nothing about our youth. Me neither, but I just won't say stupid comments like "none of them will ever break into our first team". Boga & co will shit on your post in no time.

just like Mceachran,Kakuta,Hutchison,piazon......I could go on!

The guy who had to retire because of a devastating knee injury and now battles through agony just to train as much as he can?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :wank2:

I think the clue is in his forum name ;)

I hope we play these youngsters in the COC - it will really help us gauge their ability.. I'm hopeful that 3-4 of these lads break through - would be awesome... Just to shut people up! ;)

The guy who had to retire because of a devastating knee injury and now battles through agony just to train as much as he can?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :wank2:

aww...I'm sure the fact he has more many sense probably makes up for it! and has done nothing for years to earn it.

aww...I'm sure the fact he has more many sense probably makes up for it! and has done nothing for years to earn it.

The guy not only worked his bollocks off to get to the first team, he then continued to try to forge a career in football after having it robbed from him and now works through chronic pain just to train and YOU want to have a pop at him for that??

What type of arse does that? Seriously? What is your problem?

I think the clue is in his forum name ;)

I hope we play these youngsters in the COC - it will really help us gauge their ability.. I'm hopeful that 3-4 of these lads break through - would be awesome... Just to shut people up! ;)

I think more young players will come through now we have a stable presence at the top.

just like Mceachran,Kakuta,Hutchison,piazon......I could go on!

Piazon and McEachren might still make it into our first team? There's still time. The only players who we invested time and money into who had a realistic chance but didn't make it and were sold from our youth were Kakuta, Bruma and Mancienne. You might as well point at Chalobah and say we failed with him too because he's not in our first team yet, even though he could still be within a year.

And the comment about Hutch has already been dealt with well by TOPTB.