AC Milan v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest... Torres is being decent with this passing (assisting) which is more than Ba did...

But he still is terrible finishing himself... or stepping on the ball :lol:

Andre, that was way too poor, mate

The Rooney everyone knows, yeah!

However, besides the fact Manure wont sell him to us, the Rooney we will probably get wont be shell of himself.

We better hope Mou will produce a piece of magic with Torres and Ba. Lukaku is definitely waiting for his chance.

We better hope Mou will produce a piece of magic with Torres and Ba. Lukaku is definitely waiting for his chance.

I guess so...

My dream was for us to do a swap deal wth Napoli by offering Torres + 40mi for Cavani, but that didnt happen! :(

Mata so much more influencial than Oscar imo, he is our 10.

Yep it was never a debate for me. Oscar has so much potential and is supreme but for now he will have to play deeper or wider as there is only one man who should get that role. And the last 2 seasons has proven that.