👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

ohh....

they sell it here aswell in indonesia but without the adidas sign....

it's really cheap without the adidas sign... but if its with the adidas sign it cost like 10x more...

anyways

thanks guys for the info.... :D

P.S. If anyone here is from thailand or has previously bought a Chelsea shirt from thailand with the adidas sign on it... how much does it cost??

because i heard it was cheaper there than anywhere else in asia.....

THX ^_^

ohh....

they sell it here aswell in indonesia but without the adidas sign....

it's really cheap without the adidas sign... but if its with the adidas sign it cost like 10x more...

anyways

thanks guys for the info.... :D

P.S. If anyone here is from thailand or has previously bought a Chelsea shirt from thailand with the adidas sign on it... how much does it cost??

because i heard it was cheaper there than anywhere else in asia.....

THX ^_^

from thailand there are fakes and they cost about 450 barht

the fake ones from thailand are actually really nice if you can find a good supplier, but I just recently bought an authentic one online and it was far superior than the fake obviously, the printing actually stays on the shirt.

Where do you get the official ones?

I bought my Jerseys from the Chelsea Megastore in US. And the quality is pathetic. I paid 75$ for that.

The Chelsea Megastore for the last few years and all shirts have been top-notch

I have also gotten a few non-Megastore shirts where were not official and most were really, REALLY terrible quality

It seems hit or miss for ME if I don't get the official jerseys from Chelsea

Away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images...hirt-leaked.jpg

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images...rt-leaked-2.jpg

3rd.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images...hirt-leaked.jpg

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images...rt-leaked-6.jpg

(Images wouldn't load on the forum)

Interesting.

If you want to see any of the new kits for other teams, click here and sign up for Jim's other forum. Cheers.

I usually buy original jerseys, cause the fake ones are cheap but have bad quality, i've got two fake ones, one Lampard one, and a England one, without a name. Otherwise i prefer original ones despite the cost difference, but this one isnt worth buying original.

from thailand there are fakes and they cost about 450 barht

I have found a place in Thailand. Amazing shop. It has all the shirts, They look, feel, have everything of a real shirt, with a price of 3,300 baht. Which is approx $130 something (aus$). But when we asked the guy, he covered the first 3 and told us they were 300 baht. They are amazing quality shirts and if you guys wants some pics I'll be happy to show you some. I got quite a few shirts from this shop. So yeah, if you want some pics of the shirts I got, I'll show you. And they guy does name and number printing too. it's amazing :D

Got the new home shirt in the shop I work in, clear a few things up.... It not a zip, It's a bit of rubbery piping with 'Chelsea FC' on it, Its not that much of a different shade of blue to this seasons, and It all round better looking in person, I got mine for £33 but not allowed it until Thurs 14th, really nice shirt though, Oh and the away is out middle of July!

Got the new home shirt in the shop I work in, clear a few things up.... It not a zip, It's a bit of rubbery piping with 'Chelsea FC' on it, Its not that much of a different shade of blue to this seasons, and It all round better looking in person, I got mine for £33 but not allowed it until Thurs 14th, really nice shirt though, Oh and the away is out middle of July!

ah ok

a zip would be just stupid so fair doos

Tell ya what, This season three strips are delightful! The 3rd will have to be a grower, but I can see it growing on me, and the away one is sweeeeeeeeeet! July 13th or July 23rd can't remember exactly!