test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Daniel Sturridge

Started by BlueLion.,

4,150 posts in this topic

He's said it numerous times that he doesn't want to leave Chelsea, and Coyle has also said that Chelsea want to keep him. No way he is leaving..

He must come back definitely. We're struggling to score more than one goal per game and with Sturridge in the team goals will definitely come next season. He's a great striker.

Since the 31st January (in EPL) :

- Sturridge has scored 6 goals.

- Anelka has scored 1 goal.

- Drogba has scored 1 goal.

- Malouda has scored 1 goal.

Since the 31st January (in EPL) :

- Sturridge has scored 6 goals.

- Anelka has scored 1 goal.

- Drogba has scored 1 goal.

- Malouda has scored 1 goal.

Isnt it sad and ironic that we send our best performing player out on loan.

And we leave the old legs who are running out of ideas to score a goal.

the guy is getting better and better every game , i think we should really consider keeping him with Bolton till next January .

his 2 goals were top notch and he could have easily had a hatrick but frankly speaking he is still not a chelsea starting player quality yet , he has improved with bolton in 3 months much more than he did with chelsea in 2 years , and that is why i would love it if he could stay there for some more time .

there he is playing week in week out , and unfortunately if he is to be a part of our squad next year i don't think he will get many games under his belt .

He simply won't agree one more year loaned out.I wouldn't if i played well for half a year in a way weaker team then mine own.It is really simple or we play him next season or he just leaves.

I see my future with Chelsea, I don't have any other aims but to become a regular there. If I can achieve that, then great, but if not I obviously would have to assess what's going to happen. But I'm a Chelsea players and I love playing for the club.

That puts to rest anyone doubting his commitment to us :)

Sturridge seems to be quite the level headed bloke, and is a quality player. He should definitely be considered for the first team next season, let's hope Carlo sees that the same way.

The best thing that has come out of this season is the arrival of Daniel Sturridge to Scoring in the Premier League , just want to say well done to the lad blue%20scalf.gif

Can Sturridge play as a left winger ?carloeyebrow.jpeg

Never seen him play that position,but think he could be better than Malouda and Zhirkov.

Definitely deserves much more playing time next season.thumbsup.gif

Kalou out,we don't need you any more.