FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

I got reeled in again when i saw Ribery as an in form, spent the £23.99 to get 4600 points, 30 premium packs. Was screwing when i got loads of shit except got Valdes in my last pack which was kinda ok but IF Ribery! he goes for over 1 million coins ffs. I've even used around 40,000 coins to try n get lucky but nope, fuck all apart from like 77 rated wank! Anyway, i'm in Division 1 online, so nearly won the league but u only get like 8k and a premium gold pack apparently but i'm sure i'll win it soon.

Got 340,000 coins too which is nice, 88,000 in matches and 120,000 trade profit. I will spend more if i see some real tempting TOTWs, just need to keep my job and all be fine lol.

Lol, you should wait a month or 2 as that is when they try to create more interest for fifa so they will launch an IF Messi and Ronaldo and Ibra. Not that i will spend money but if you do that would be the time. Been in divison 1 a long time as well. I like it though as every game is generally good, and there are more competitive matches than me coming up against some bloke in the cup, which can get boring. Though hopefully i can bag an IF in one of those Season ticket packs i get... :)

@, look at the leaderboard. I have a 700k+ on Trade Profit!

I am still deciding on what squad I should build, is your Bundesliga side good?

Nice lol, i just decided to build my team with my coins. Their value will decrease but what the hell.

Yeah i like it, i have.

Weise GK Best german bundesliga Gk with the exception of Neuer, who i am told is not very good for some reason.

Pisczech (Amazing RB) Hummels Badstuber Lahm (Got him 4-1-2-1-2 so his chem is still 7 even though he is at left back)

Blaschakovski (Rapid) Gundghogen (Adjusted CM to CDM pretty beasty and fairly cheap) Gotze at cam (He is great at passing and dribbling obv) Schurlle (The main problem area is that there are not many good Left mids the exception being Ribiery though he is out of my price range, and in terms of german bundesliga he is the best you can get)

Reus (CF adjusted to ST, amazing all round, pace, dribbling, shooting etc) Gomez (Tank like, there for arial ability)

And i have a fairly solid bench, Huntellar, lewandowski, muller, boateng etc.

The only thing is, with the exception of maybe neuer, and schweinsteger unless you can afford robben etc it won't get much better. If you have 700k, then you could go for a bpl team, with Aguero and RVP up top, with Hazard, Silva, Yaya etc. Or get some Informs like, in form Mata at RM or an inform Bale at left mid.

@, look at the leaderboard. I have a 700k+ on Trade Profit!

I am still deciding on what squad I should build, is your Bundesliga side good?

wow how on earth do you get to 700k so fast??? when you buy and sell players, do you do it low quantity with high prices or higher quantity with lower prices. At the moment im trading in forms only, which is slow i guess. im only 60k trade profit now ):

wow how on earth do you get to 700k so fast??? when you buy and sell players, do you do it low quantity with high prices or higher quantity with lower prices. At the moment im trading in forms only, which is slow i guess. im only 60k trade profit now ):

700K IS NOT THAT MUCH DUDE.

Fifa Ultimate Team has 3 types of players that earn many coins: gamers, buyers and traders. You can mix qualities or just be really good at one. I did a little bit of everything.

160 matches and 21 trophies=130-140k + Lahm and Villa (starter pack)=70-80k + T. Silva (Season Ticket)=140k + Hazard and Ramos (4600 points/30 packs)=300k + Trades (look in previous posts)= 100k.

NOOOO MATE, not a good strategy. FUT is just like any other real life market. It is based and regulated by the same rules capitalism is. You can make money on any player, you just have to buy low and sell high. Exactly like stocks, your profit is based on percentage. A player wont go higher much more than 10-15%, if you are talking about a 100k player, of course you profit will be higher. Again like stocks, the more you have to invest, the more you can win/lose. It is easier and faster to find sommeone to buy an overpriced Hazard (because there wont be much opitions on the market in that position/formation) than to find 30 people to buy an overpriced David Luiz. However, you need to have 120k for Hazard and 10k for Luiz...

I don't have much money at all but i enjoy FUT so i don't mind putting money into it when the time is right. I do agree though, i will stop for a bit and just play matches until there is a really epic TOTW like when the TOTY gets released in January.But i thought, as i've done hardly ant betting this week, i'll put that money on FUT so i'm no lower than i normally would be. I will save some money for a few weeks now anyway for sure.

Buying packs is almost like gambling, when i opened this pack

The buzz was like winning a bet it was awesome, the feeling of knowing i now have like 800,000 to spend on creating an epic team. EA are very smart with this FUT idea, they must've made a fortune. Even players use it, i wonder how much they spend on it! If i can afford it, i'll carry on banging out those packs. Wish they'd hurry up with the jumbo packs tho, the premium packs are shite.

My brother was on my FIFA and got me started on UT, the little bastard... not spent any money on it as I'm not going to but I have got a decent BPL team right now and I'm going to build a Spanish one too.

BPL team

Given

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Luiz - Fabio

Mikel - Allen

Ramsey - Marin - Malouda

Borini

All players were extremely cheap, like max I payed was 1.7k for Cahill...

@Ollie, was it your team? WTF DUDE???? BEASTIALITY MODE ON!

@, this team is quite good man (for starting). I would recommend you not to play on Gold Online Tournament (EA did not fix match making for that), you will find 85 rated teams against you in the first round.

Already have a very decent Bundesliga team with Mandzukic owning everyone!

Now building a Uruguayan/Chilean team, started out as a Chilean team but they don't have enough players on UT, so combined with Uruguay and already got Forlan, just need 3 defenders.

@Ollie, was it your team? WTF DUDE???? BEASTIALITY MODE ON!

It was my team and my Video, i thought i'd record the pack opening and be epic. Delighted how it turned out. I got this too....

If you see under the 'Level 47' is indeed my name for proof that i got these 2 players and the vid is mine. "OllieCFC" and Surbiton FC, as you can see here my location is Surbiton :D Nice way to get over 1 million coins although i didn't sell them for as much as i wanted as it was late in the year.

That Aguero and Falcao before January would fetch about 3 million coins. Got just over 1.1m for them as it was later.

Ok i'm not messing about now, i've used some of my 340,000 coins to give my team a bit of genuine quality. Di Natale and IF Miccoli for my wings. I feel they are a bit too small and weak for being strikers plus both shit at heading but they have great stats to be wide men. Pace, Passing, Dribbling and shooting.

I stumbled on a big problem though. The formation. I went for the 4-2-3-1 with

Muriel

Di Natale - Sneijder - Miccoli

Guarin - Vidal

It was fucking shit! No width, my CDM's kept going too far up the pitch and i conceded about 6 goals a game. I then had to sell them all and rebuy them again in my tried and trusted formation ... 4-2-2-2 and Voila! Works well but i'm having a problem with strikers and defence. My defence lacks strength and my strikers lack real shooting ability. I used Palacio up front with his 3 chemistry and he actually worked ok but i noticed the Chemistry problem straight away. He doesn't fucking move unless u hammer the player run button n make him, bit like whipping a horse!

I need the Italian league to give me some stunning IF's in the next few weeks now but i want them to be some different nationalities because i don't like looking like a team from Serie a. I'd love an IF Handanovic, Campagnaro, quicker Vucinic and a quicker Benatia but now i just need them to perform, i really need a striker though with at least 83 pace, 80 shooting and 75+ heading to go with my Columbian pace n00b!. Any IF Vidal's or Guarin's would be awesome but very pricey. I get so much satisfaction from using unknown players than winning with ppl like Benzema, Messi, Aguero etc and the IF's would be cheaper too as most ppl just want to be boring.

So far though, there are 3 things i hate about FUT.

1) Pace whoring

2) High through ball abuse

3) Brazil teams.... Why be so boring? If you want to use Brazil, play H2H seasons as Brazil. Surely FUT is for fun, creating teams with a diverse range of different players if poss. I know i have a Serie A team but there is a lot of nationalities used and i still may convert it to a half and half if i see something i like for a different league.

Oh and i also have a true proper hate for ppl that pause the game in the middle of the match. I always do my stuff when i'm bout to take a GK or throw, ie when the ball's fucking out!!!

Anyway my team atm with 235,000 coins at hand for any IF's that some out shortly. http://www.ea.com/so...LFPDomnHILx:ps3

I know there is a IF Hamsik but tbh i just don't like him and i have a problem with Cavani too, dunno why, i just don't like the way they look or something lol. I don't pick people who i don't like, that's why my team isn't EPL. It would have to be Chelsea only because i would never have a Liverpool, Arsenal or Man Utd player in my team. And players like Tevez, Aguero, Nasri or Balotelli for Man City or Adebayor, Bale etc from Yids because i hate them.

Gonna go on in a bit and see what i can muster.

Also has anyone noticed... hard to explain i'll give you an example. On the FUT web app, my Palacio has an Orange position logo with 5 chem, but on the actual game itself it's red with 3 chem. It doesn't make any sense..

Oh and anyone who thinks spending 70k on an IF Miccoli for example is pointless as he's only slightly better than his normal card is WRONG because if you compared all his stats from here http://futhead.com/fifa/players/ you'll see a huge difference as this is a place you can see every stat and not just the few from the face of the card.

Made this. 3 leagues, nearly perfect Chemistry :D i'll work on this http://www.futhead.c...4/#squad-player

Btw is it ok if someone has 7 Chemistry? They won't be completely shit no?

Fuck trading. I bought FIFA to play games.

I've got 3 teams, Ligue 1, Budesliga and an A-league.

I'm comfortably in div 2 but keep coming up against sweaty teams, who just have so much pace and rape the 'contain' button.

I'm -50k in trade profit, Fuck the police!

Played a few H2H season matches, game play is really different.

Im with Ollie, hate people who make Barca/RM/Brazil teams.

Alot cheaper to play with them on H2H.

I love beating teams that would be worth more than 200k with my 45k team =]

Ok i'm not messing about now, i've used some of my 340,000 coins to give my team a bit of genuine quality. Di Natale and IF Miccoli for my wings. I feel they are a bit too small and weak for being strikers plus both shit at heading but they have great stats to be wide men. Pace, Passing, Dribbling and shooting.

I stumbled on a big problem though. The formation. I went for the 4-2-3-1 with

Muriel

Di Natale - Sneijder - Miccoli

Guarin - Vidal

It was fucking shit! No width, my CDM's kept going too far up the pitch and i conceded about 6 goals a game. I then had to sell them all and rebuy them again in my tried and trusted formation ... 4-2-2-2 and Voila! Works well but i'm having a problem with strikers and defence. My defence lacks strength and my strikers lack real shooting ability. I used Palacio up front with his 3 chemistry and he actually worked ok but i noticed the Chemistry problem straight away. He doesn't fucking move unless u hammer the player run button n make him, bit like whipping a horse!

I need the Italian league to give me some stunning IF's in the next few weeks now but i want them to be some different nationalities because i don't like looking like a team from Serie a. I'd love an IF Handanovic, Campagnaro, quicker Vucinic and a quicker Benatia but now i just need them to perform, i really need a striker though with at least 83 pace, 80 shooting and 75+ heading to go with my Columbian pace n00b!. Any IF Vidal's or Guarin's would be awesome but very pricey. I get so much satisfaction from using unknown players than winning with ppl like Benzema, Messi, Aguero etc and the IF's would be cheaper too as most ppl just want to be boring.

So far though, there are 3 things i hate about FUT.

1) Pace whoring

2) High through ball abuse

3) Brazil teams.... Why be so boring? If you want to use Brazil, play H2H seasons as Brazil. Surely FUT is for fun, creating teams with a diverse range of different players if poss. I know i have a Serie A team but there is a lot of nationalities used and i still may convert it to a half and half if i see something i like for a different league.

Oh and i also have a true proper hate for ppl that pause the game in the middle of the match. I always do my stuff when i'm bout to take a GK or throw, ie when the ball's fucking out!!!

Anyway my team atm with 235,000 coins at hand for any IF's that some out shortly. http://www.ea.com/so...LFPDomnHILx:ps3

I know there is a IF Hamsik but tbh i just don't like him and i have a problem with Cavani too, dunno why, i just don't like the way they look or something lol. I don't pick people who i don't like, that's why my team isn't EPL. It would have to be Chelsea only because i would never have a Liverpool, Arsenal or Man Utd player in my team. And players like Tevez, Aguero, Nasri or Balotelli for Man City or Adebayor, Bale etc from Yids because i hate them.

Gonna go on in a bit and see what i can muster.

Also has anyone noticed... hard to explain i'll give you an example. On the FUT web app, my Palacio has an Orange position logo with 5 chem, but on the actual game itself it's red with 3 chem. It doesn't make any sense..

Oh and anyone who thinks spending 70k on an IF Miccoli for example is pointless as he's only slightly better than his normal card is WRONG because if you compared all his stats from here http://futhead.com/fifa/players/ you'll see a huge difference as this is a place you can see every stat and not just the few from the face of the card.

Made this. 3 leagues, nearly perfect Chemistry :D i'll work on this http://www.futhead.c...4/#squad-player

Btw is it ok if someone has 7 Chemistry? They won't be completely shit no?

Yeah they should be fine. Providing you don't have too many on 7. Just one or two shouldn't notice a difference. I easily have 100 chem on my main team and have Lahm at left back which is 7 chem, and i can't really feel a difference between when i play him there and on the right except for obvious problems with him being right footed so having to cut in when firing it down the line etc.

Fuck trading. I bought FIFA to play games.

I've got 3 teams, Ligue 1, Budesliga and an A-league.

I'm comfortably in div 2 but keep coming up against sweaty teams, who just have so much pace and rape the 'contain' button.

I'm -50k in trade profit, Fuck the police!

Played a few H2H season matches, game play is really different.

Yeah i do a bit but if i want to buy someone i will. If i was worried then i would sell everyone now keep the coins for 2 months then buy players cheap, but with a new game every year whats the point, may as well enjoy the game whenever you want to play it. I haven't tried much H2H because when i did it kept freezing in the arena which pissed me off. And on the sweaty thing, its pretty much the same everywhere, I have played about 40 games in Div 1 and everyone does it so i just see it as part of the game and move on. It can get annoying at times, especially when its Doumbia and Remy so you cant even block off the passer which is what i generally do to stop it as they often have no intention of shooting so run into my keeper or pass it to me. lol.

Yeah i do a bit but if i want to buy someone i will. If i was worried then i would sell everyone now keep the coins for 2 months then buy players cheap, but with a new game every year whats the point, may as well enjoy the game whenever you want to play it. I haven't tried much H2H because when i did it kept freezing in the arena which pissed me off. And on the sweaty thing, its pretty much the same everywhere, I have played about 40 games in Div 1 and everyone does it so i just see it as part of the game and move on. It can get annoying at times, especially when its Doumbia and Remy so you cant even block off the passer which is what i generally do to stop it as they often have no intention of shooting so run into my keeper or pass it to me. lol.

Yeah same, I just save for players, maybe buy a pack or two with fifa points.

I'm not as worried about the contain thing now, got over it.

What you mean by block off the passer bit?

I feel sorry for my housemates lol. I can't help but rage sometimes.

There is why FIFA has other game options. FUT is basically trading and playng, 50% for each.

Yeah I realise that. What I mean is I buy players without the intention of selling them on for a higher price. I'm not gonna pass on a player just because he's going for a couple of grand more than what I can get him for.

For me it's 80% playing 20% selling players I get in packs.

Yeah I realise that. What I mean is I buy players without the intention of selling them on for a higher price. I'm not gonna pass on a player just because he's going for a couple of grand more than what I can get him for.

For me it's 80% playing 20% selling players I get in packs.

I see, me neither. I buy the players that I want without think on resale value and I buy sporadic bargain players I find for upgrade my coin total. Most of hardcore FUT users spend a lot of time trading.

It is basically this or money dry out (4600 points for U$30 is pretty expensive).