Eden Hazard

the wes

I'd happily compromise and accept di Maria :lol:

Di Maria is arguably Mourinho favorite player, he will always have a place on his squad.

I am personally not a fan of Di Maria, he is talented but he is a headless chicken. And his consistant diving is absolutely embarrassing.

Lol. If Real buys Neymar, which seems very likely, the I don't see why they would buy him. Ozil, Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Neymar, Hazard... That's too much. Well, if it does happen, we should do the pressing to get Ozil.

Neymar wont join Real. The deal collapsed after Neymar signed a new contract for Santos days ago.

Neymar wont join Real. The deal collapsed after Neymar signed a new contract for Santos days ago.

Although that could only be to further raise his price. Falcao signed a new contract for Porto about a month before he moved to athletico madrid.

Although that could only be to further raise his price. Falcao signed a new contract for Porto about a month before he moved to athletico madrid.

His new buy out clause is só high that no club in the world will play it for a 19 years old.

Also Hazard's better than Neymar, and i heard zidane rates him.

That's...arguable...Pele also rates Neymar ey? :P

You can say that France has a stronger league but Neymar has also shown his quality in a national shirt and things he does in Brazil...well let's just say I can't even do them in Fifa.

until both of them shine in Spain, Italy or England, for me, they are only talented young players with bags of potential. .

70m

Yep, he's staying put at the moment. The Santos President criticised Real's arragont approach after he signed the contract, but it won't deter Real in the future. He's still maintained his European dream "Obviously I am dreaming to play in Europe. I don't know when but one day I will go."I have always loved Spanish football, but there are other leagues that attract me too, like Italy or England." At least this extension will suspend interest for a while. He commented on Chelsea too saying "Last year's proposition from Chelsea? I really have no regret" Hopefully he honours his contract, whilst meanwhile we go full steam ahead for Hazard.You never know, however unlikeley it is, one day we could avail the both of them. Maybe by the time Neymar's free Real or Barca will have no need (even though it hasn't stopped Real before) too splash the cash and we'll be the strongest candadites to land his signature. Funnily enough AS have gone from painting him as a golden-boy to a 'diver' in days by printing Santos legend Coutinho's apparent words in essence labelling him a diver.