Spike

12 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Well your answer is same thing as one would say that result of 5+5 is a number :)

For a group of people so big to integrate safely, we would need a complete control of borders and that would be only possible by making giant walls, controlled 24/7 surrounded by mine fields with entrances protected by several guards.That way, we might find about 1/3 of extremists. But what about those who look normal people and will bomb sth in 2 years? The countries itself would need to be under absolute surveillance including privacy of the people who arrived (because you cant point out extremist for who you have no background history and can pretend good guy for two years and then bomb paris), so we could strike them down before these individuals do anything stupid.

But yeah that is not possible.

So either you let them come in and this attacks will continue or you can close the borders period. There is no other way around. The damage has already been done tho. Those who intended to come to EU and bomb sth, are probably already in EU.

We can put men on the moon, there should be ways of educating a populace into society.

I would attempt a trident approach

1.Media-Show these people, in outlets that speak to them, what it means to be a part of their new location. Find ways that speak to them in media form.

2.Outreach-Have people on the ground to meet these people. Not just aid workers, but normal people so they can see they are just like them.

3.Acceptance-Show them the they are now a part of the puzzle. INTEGRATE them.

Its not too late until the person carries out the attack.

11 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

We can put men on the moon, there should be ways of educating a populace into society.

I would attempt a trident approach

1.Media-Show these people, in outlets that speak to them, what it means to be a part of their new location. Find ways that speak to them in media form.

2.Outreach-Have people on the ground to meet these people. Not just aid workers, but normal people so they can see they are just like them.

3.Acceptance-Show them the they are now a part of the puzzle. INTEGRATE them.

Its not too late until the person carries out the attack.

This is what Germany has been trying to do. 

Some of this people don't want to integrate. 

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Germany has done a piss poor job at it. They need to try harder, for their own native citizens sake at this point.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

True we had problems in the past. But its not like we attack one another these days. IRA and ETA two terrorist organisations both made treaty with governments. Now if you point at Russians, there were people in Ukraine who consider themselves Russian. Putin invaded Ukraine because of that. Its fucked up, but understandable.

Now sure europeans and USA should never get involved in middle east wars, but then again they were invited by their governments of Iran,...AND then there were bombings of civilians. True. Europeans surely dropped some bombs. And islamists then decide to return us, to revenge? HAHa, if they werent fucked up with their believes, they would end the war and civilians would be alive still. But they continue their wars.

The European war has two fronts:
One is the Nigel front between UK and the rest.
The other war effort is to create neo-communist states to enslave the people.
In the middle of this the islamists have interfered.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Maybe they have, but it wouldn't surprise me if the average populace isn't. Many of the Turkish immigrants are still being treated as second class citizens decades after they started immigrating to Germany.

40 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Maybe they have, but it wouldn't surprise me if the average populace isn't. Many of the Turkish immigrants are still being treated as second class citizens decades after they started immigrating to Germany.

If they cant integrate turks properly then they will never do it with the refugees.

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I agree Islam and extremist are completely different things. Most of islamic peole are casual everyday civilians like u and me.

The problem is media and propaganda. They teach people that these terrorists are islamic and they kill and bomb because of religion. Thats the problem. There are extremists in middle east who use religion as tool to create more extremists. Islam is not reason, but tool.

Much like christianity was used to hang witches ages ago.

The worrying part tho is people have moved to such advanced state where slavery, witchhunt, etc is obviosuly forbidden and unethic. Yet middle east still has same problems it had 500 years ago. There is a war going on and on and on without end.

The question is; you have 10 million of islam people entering europe who might die if you stop them. But out of those 10 million, there is 1% of people who are real threat to millions of europeans. What to do?

Yes, it's much more a moral crisis than a refugee crisis. The numbers entering Europe, even Germany are almost negligible. Lebanon has taken in refugees more than half of its population. I'm not suggesting that every country should do the same, but that's just to put the numbers going to Europe into perspective. 

For me it's a no-brainer: you let them in after looking at backgrounds as much as possible but I get that people have different opinions about this. For me it is easy because it goes down to the simple question: Do we want a human civilization based on compassion and equality to all? Because we take risks with things we want every single day. We take huge risks, many thousand times more than the threat of terrorist attacks, when we get in the car in the morning because we want fast transportation. We take risks because we value rights and privacy. Is it so outlandish to take risks because we value humanity?

Also, I genuinely don't believe that it is about risks of terrorist attacks for most politicians. Both on the right and the left. The main issue for them is that these people and their children if/when they get their voting rights will overwhelmingly vote for left wingers and progressives as almost every migrant community has ever done in history. 

8 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If they cant integrate turks properly then they will never do it with the refugees.

Maybe the immigrants also need to de a better job.

Not live in a street full with other immigrants but live among the Germans. 

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Maybe the immigrants also need to de a better job.

Not live in a street full with other immigrants but live among the Germans. 

Thats the German government's job to make sure they don't.Diversify housing.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Thats the German government's job to make sure they don't.Diversify housing.

It's a mess. And it's a mess here in The Netherlands as well. And the Moroccan and Turkish people here, especially the younger ones, are making it only worse for themselves and for the rest of their people. People here turn xenofobic because off it.

And here in Holland I blame the police for it, for not acting harder against it. The punishments here are a joke. Like I said: a big, big mess.

7 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

It's a mess. And it's a mess here in The Netherlands as well. And the Moroccan and Turkish people here, especially the younger ones, are making it only worse for themselves and for the rest of their people. People here turn xenofobic because off it.

And here in Holland I blame the police for it, for not acting harder against it. The punishments here are a joke. Like I said: a big, big mess.

Dont populations usually integrate with the younger generations?  What do the young people in the Netherlands do?

Dont populations usually integrate with the younger generations?  What do the young people in the Netherlands do?

The integration here sucks. Young, non-Dutch people here especially those with Turkish and Moroccan backgrounds create lots and lots of trouble in the cities and most off them are criminals. 

17 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The integration here sucks. Young, non-Dutch people here especially those with Turkish and Moroccan backgrounds create lots and lots of trouble in the cities and most off them are criminals. 

Are there jobs available to them?

Are there jobs available to them?

More than enough but nobody wants them because nobody wants to hire a criminal person.

Politicians are doing nothing to help the cause. Holland is ruled by cowards and is a lost place. To be honest, politicians are doing fuck all over here. 

The Dutch people voted against Ukraine in a referdum some time ago about Ukraine entering the European Union and our Prime minister Mr. Rutte has undone that referendum and has given the greenlight vote from Holland.

But who the fuck cares about the Netherlands? 

27 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

More than enough but nobody wants them because nobody wants to hire a criminal person.

Politicians are doing nothing to help the cause. Holland is ruled by cowards and is a lost place. To be honest, politicians are doing fuck all over here. 

The Dutch people voted against Ukraine in a referdum some time ago about Ukraine entering the European Union and our Prime minister Mr. Rutte has undone that referendum and has given the greenlight vote from Holland.

But who the fuck cares about the Netherlands? 

Hmmm that is a very interesting viewpoint.

In America, knowing the stigma criminal backgrounds carry, a persons record is clear if they commit a crime and are rehabilitated before they become an adult. That way a job wouldnt be able to tell they were a criminal before. Helps integrate them back into society.

I heard some countries in Europe had different standards. 
They only accepted Christians. 

Other said you must learn the language, and still others it was to conform to their ways. 

So far have not heard no terrorist action on these counties....

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

I heard some countries in Europe had different standards. 
They only accepted Christians. 

Other said you must learn the language, and still others it was to conform to their ways. 

So far have not heard no terrorist action on these counties....

Eastern Europe is not paralyzed with guilt and self hate