• Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Major bore-fest of a game. Bertrand MOTM again for me. Defence was solid but the same can't be said about our attack. Overall, at least we did not lose. A decent point in the end. Next..

I found Malouda to be actually alright. Nothing spectacular, but some good passes and movement.

Really? Did you forget that we fielded a reserve team basically and that we played against Barcelona in mid week and Spurs before that? You can't expect us to win every game, especially with such a tight schedule. Lads did well, worked hard and kept a clean sheet.

Not really a reserve team if you ask me but yes not our best team also.Arsenal looked very clumsy and so yes,maybe a win would have been better,considering we are currently 6th in the league and have set the 4th place as our target,we should have won this game.

A point is a good result against Arsenal away. Espeically with our 2nd team, however this shit needs to stop, we have never won one big game with Torres upfront, i'm sure we haven't.

The only game i can remember is the United 2-1 win last season, and he didn't do much then besides take on a few players.

I'm actually thinking of selling him, i hate his confidence, wait no i don't he hasn't even got any for starters. This man can't lead the line, not even with great assistance surely he can't, he gets chances and cannot score. Then he gives up and all this talk about him needing confidence comes back, we really should cash in on him and get a normal striker, not one that constantly takes this piss out of this club and team every day.

Would've taken a point before the game having seen both team sheets. Bertrand was excellent, thought Malouda was good first half as well. Torres was awful to be honest, Sturridge also.

Torres wasn't good, Average actually, but Poor? No, sir. When you have the Mediocrity of Kalou and Malouda behind you, I don't expect anyone to excel. No Service. No Fault of Nando's.

Agreed with everyone. I was looking forward to seeing Sturridge get a chance and prove himself to RDM. It was an utter Fail from Sturridge. He trys to hard. Shoots when he needs to pass, passes when he needs to shoot, runs when he needs to hold up the ball, overdribbles, shoots from ridiculous distances and angles, when he elects to pass (once in a blue moon) it's a nothing, lazy pass....He is STILL overall a selifsh player. He belongs on the bench untill he can prove otherwise. After this performance I hope everyone sees that he should NOT Start against Barcelona.

Don't think he would of started against Barcelona anyway. How on earth is a young striker meant to learn by sitting on the bench?

Torres dreadful, Sturridge even worse. Kalou... No fucking words.

Cant wait for all 3 to leave.

Sturridge is such a talented player but he's never going to be a winger and we wont play him as the CF so he's useless.

Torres wasn't good, Average actually, but Poor? No, sir. When you have the Mediocrity of Kalou and Malouda behind you, I don't expect anyone to excel. No Service. No Fault of Nando's.

Cant put this one on Kalou/Malouda I'm afraid. Yes the service was lacking, but he did nothing to try to make something happen himself. His touch on the ball was awful, aside from the turn in the box (which in itself, was clumsy). Simply put, he didn't look up for it today.

A point is a good result against Arsenal away. Espeically with our 2nd team, however this shit needs to stop, we have never won one big game with Torres upfront, i'm sure we haven't.

The only game i can remember is the United 2-1 win last season, and he didn't do much then besides take on a few players.

I'm actually thinking of selling him, i hate his confidence, wait no i don't he hasn't even got any for starters. This man can't lead the line, not even with great assistance surely he can't, he gets chances and cannot score. Then he gives up and all this talk about him needing confidence comes back, we really should cash in on him and get a normal striker, not one that constantly takes this piss out of this club and team every day.

Best place to cash in on him would be that rich Russian club...think there name is Anzhi.

Cant put this one on Kalou/Malouda I'm afraid. Yes the service was lacking, but he did nothing to try to make something happen himself. His touch on the ball was awful, aside from the turn in the box (which in itself, was clumsy). Simply put, he didn't look up for it today.

I'm sure when Torres saw Kalouda on the team sheet he gave up...

this is the main problem. we dont wanna accept the truth that nando is over. its not just the mediocrity of kalou and malouda (both of whom i thought were much better than nando). danny was disappointing too but torres' workrate was the most disappointing and sayin this after watchin sturridge, malouda , kalou and bosingwa on the same pitch is a big thing.

Lets pray Drogba does return Tuesday, Torres up top against Barca on his own is the equivalent of throwing in a hamster to attack a crocodile.