Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Arnold, Arthur, Mona the Vampire!!

Mona the Vampire! Completely forgot about that show.

Footballhead I never forgot.

Pinky and the Brain. Cow and Chicken. Dexter's Laboratory. Arthur. Powerpuff Girls. Ed Edd n Eddy. Courage the cowardly dog. Rocko's modern life.

Pinky and the Brain. Cow and Chicken. Dexter's Laboratory. Arthur. Powerpuff Girls. Ed Edd n Eddy. Courage the cowardly dog. Rocko's modern life.

Dexters lab was excellent!!!

Cat dog, Johnny Bravo, The Wild Thornberrys.

ahhahhaha Arthur and the amazing theme song!

all those shows are great and i think Pogba wold agree

I begin to give up ... but maybe now is the time to bet everything on Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Watching Pogba's videos for me RLC is very similar to Pogba, but without making extravagant things. RLC could be the player who is able to distribute the game since our midfield (or, at least, start it from behind).

I do not understand why Jose does not give him more opportunities. On Saturday against Crytal Palace he had a better performance than Fabregas in the four games of the season. Taking the ball from behind, connecting the midfield with our attackers, moving the ball sideways. All with a sense of maturity beyond his age.

Definitely, RLC is the guy....
And this market has been a shit (by the way)

Dexters lab was excellent!!!

Cat dog, Johnny Bravo, The Wild Thornberrys.

The Wild Thornberrys was really, really good. Johnny is a god.

Aaahh Real Monsters. Angry Beavers. Inspector Gadget.

ahhahhaha Arthur and the amazing theme song!

When I say HEY! (HEYY!!) What a wonderful time to day. Where you can learn to work and play. And get along with each other. Haha something like that.

Maybe he should be introduced to Scooby Doo and work out what the heck is going on lately.Some random fairground worker/old guy/sacked worker running around in a mask somewhere messing it all up

Lmao pull off Iva's face and find Bosingwa :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You