Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Absolute shocking performance. we need to look at ourselves seriously if we think we can win things playing like that. Why was Anelka on for the whole game? he looked fucking lost. We were by far and away 2nd best by so much is an absolute embarrassment. I cant believe i just watched that shit. thank fuck i was sat here instead of pubbing it, i am utterly pissed of with that performance.

only 2 shots on target (from open play) in the whole game and they were in extra time. They out battled us, out played us and most importantly they outscored us.

Still........

First goal penalty? how the fuck was that a penalty lol, it hit his chest onto his arm, was he sposed to have meant that? Joke. 2nd goal, Cech punches the ball on to Woodgates head and it goes in. Lucky as fuck both goals but they were the better side throughout. Cant believe the ref blew the final whistle as we were clean through tho, unbelievable.

On the other hand, Congrats to Spurs, they played very well and deserved the win. We have won lots of stuff in the last 11 years so we cant complain too much. It happens, you cant win everything. Just wasnt our day.

Pissed off, frustrated, angry but life goes on, football goes on and the season goes on. There's still loads to play for. Just gotta get this out of the system.

i'll start off by saying i don't think it was anelka's fault he played so badly i mean fucking hell what a time to try a new system out in a cup final....... silly bollocks should never have played him in that role, then what does mr wonderfull do he plays SWP on the other wing when wrighty has not been playing that well wide right, after seeing that team sheet did anyone really believe we had a chance of beating spuds.

we were fucking terrible we've been terrible for weeks now, we've not been able to score more than one goal a game for fuck knows how long, and that's when we've managed to score at all.

grunt you dope, didn't you learn anything from jose, after going 1-0 up he'd have taken anelka off and sent alex on and defended the lead, if you had cared to look across to your counterpart you'd have noticed that's just what ramos did once spuds taken the lead.

i said i've give you a chance till the end of the season, well i'm not going to wait that long, as CM has been telling me for ages, you are inept, nieve, clueless, tacticaly deficent cunt and i give up on you.

one last thing what is stevie clark and old ten crates on the bench for ffs why weren't they there to advise silly bollocks what to do.

i'm just so gutted that we put such a pathetic performance in, i just can't see us improving under this fucking muppet, PL CL FA cup now he is joking after i've just read his statement on the remainder of the season, GET RID OF THE CUNT AND I MEAN NOW.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CM 2000, myself, Mischief and Pluto who've all along said grant was a complete waste of space have been vindicated, and other people seem to be coming round to that way of thinking now.

Sunday:

Suspensions - None

African Nation Absentees - None

Injuries - None

Yids : Better than us?

Excuses - NONE.

I think CM 2000, myself, Mischief and Pluto who've all along said grant was a complete waste of space have been vindicated, and other people seem to be coming round to that way of thinking now.

Sunday:

Suspensions - None

African Nation Absentees - None

Injuries - None

Yids : Better than us?

Excuses - NONE.

FB yes you all did tell us, but i just believed that anyone in life deserves a chance.....well he's had his in my eye's..........tell him to close the door quietly as he leaves :thumbsup:

"We tried to score a goal and keep it tight but we lost."

said Grant.

Oh so this is the ''attacking, exciting football'' approach is it ??

oh yes and you've just gotta read the bbc teletext...............mr wonderfull say's we have now to forget about this defeat and concentrate on the 3 reamianing trophies...............what!! with the same thinking, same tactics.

yeah i can see us going a long way with you in charge...........................down and out and in the doldrums :thumbsdown:

grunt fuck off from our club, leave us alone and we'll be ok.

The rot would never set in immediately -it takes a while for the lack of leadership and inspiration to fester. But now the disjointedness is there. Random lineups and substitutions. No coordination, passes going all over the shop -and the club awash with personnel just leeching off Romans millions.

Only lost three games since the Toad was instigated -but what a three. Arsenal, ManUtd , and a Cup final.

Roman for fucks sake, cut the strings from your puppet.

i werent surprised at all, we have been playing like cunts for a few weeks now, liverpool at home, shite, olympiakos away, shite, carling cup final, shite!!!

yes mate and don't forget the portsmuff game yet another 0-0.............like you say we've been terrible for ages we cant score more than one goal in any game and this was always in the back of my mind in the CC final..... i've just looked at the league placings in the goals for and against we've scored just 38, 2arses 56 man ure 58 even everton in sixth place has scored more than us, when you think about pundits keep telling us we've only been beaten now 3 times yeah but look against who! man ure 2arses and now spuds.

so that proves my point about how inept grunt is, he's alright against the lower teams (well anyone is) but when he comes up against the big boys he stands there clueless watching them run all over us and don't knoe what the fuck to do.

what we need now is abramovich to go to jose and say "you know jose them supporters are right grant is a cunt" and then on bended knees say "will you please come back as manager.. i was wrong, but this time around i'll stay the fuck away from team affairs and transfers....i'll run the club, you run the football side of things, just as it should have been from the start.

What an incredibly dissapointing game!

We did not play well at all, what a shocking choice it was to play SWP, the man is completely inept out on the wing! Anelka couldn't get on the ball and Belletti to start with was run ragged. We did grow into the game though and got the goal which Didier took very well.

Then comes the penalty! Which i felt was very very harsh, the ball was bobbling up all over the place and it wasn't deliberate and it also looked to me that Huddlestone also handled the ball in there! At that point we was in control and then we lost the control again for some time! Then just absolute bad luck with the deflection off the face of Woodgate! Only at this point did we start to create real chances of our own, none of which we could take. Then the awful call of the ref to blow when we are right in on goal...........

Just a bad bad game overall - and utter dissapointment.

What an incredibly dissapointing game!

We did not play well at all, what a shocking choice it was to play SWP, the man is completely inept out on the wing! Anelka couldn't get on the ball and Belletti to start with was run ragged. We did grow into the game though and got the goal which Didier took very well.

Then comes the penalty! Which i felt was very very harsh, the ball was bobbling up all over the place and it wasn't deliberate and it also looked to me that Huddlestone also handled the ball in there! At that point we was in control and then we lost the control again for some time! Then just absolute bad luck with the deflection off the face of Woodgate! Only at this point did we start to create real chances of our own, none of which we could take. Then the awful call of the ref to blow when we are right in on goal...........

Just a bad bad game overall - and utter dissapointment.

Anyone can lose the odd game, but we've been poor/average for a while now.

How they made Woodgate MOM defies belief.

One of the most flukey goals I've ever seen, and should have been carded fro holding Drogba, and we should have had a resulting penalty.

Anyone can lose the odd game, but we've been poor/average for a while now.

How they made Woodgate MOM defies belief.

One of the most flukey goals I've ever seen, and should have been carded fro holding Drogba, and we should have had a resulting penalty.

We lack any sort of urgency in our play at the moment.... it is a real problem.

Did he really get MOM??? Lol.....

It was just typical really, about as flukey as you can get! Yup was a stonewall pen and Spurs were saved by the lino, much like they were gifted a chance by the lino earlier and saved at the end by the ref!!!

Do you think that Roman will see the error of his ways re getting rid of Jose and gives the fans the best present ever and brings Jose back or am I in a dreamworld. Even the big posters of Avram at Wembley were frightening - but not as frightening as his tactics. What happened to the entertaining football? We'd have never lost that game with Jose in charge - he would have gone five up front (as he has done before) if all else had failed.

Do you think that Roman will see the error of his ways re getting rid of Jose and gives the fans the best present ever and brings Jose back or am I in a dreamworld. Even the big posters of Avram at Wembley were frightening - but not as frightening as his tactics. What happened to the entertaining football? We'd have never lost that game with Jose in charge - he would have gone five up front (as he has done before) if all else had failed.

Lol, sorry but you are living in a massive dreamworld! Jose is never comming back....

You can't say that we would never have lost that game under Jose either.... Jose did lose football games...

Lets face it, Avram isn't the man to take us forward. We have done well up to now with everything that has happened, now he has a problem. We have a fully fit squad - how do you play them? We have a big end to the season and the first hurdle has been hit and we stumbled!

no mate my remark about RA,well that was tongue in cheek :smiliecap1:

but as for pushing 5 up front and when we got in leading revert to 5 at the back, 'cos jose had the balls to do it and he knew what he was doing...............................................grunt well, all he's done is show me what an arsehole job he is.

regars:JBD

''Grant is Taking Us to the next Level'' Remember when Kenyon unveiled the buffoon ?

From Team Talk

Chelsea's Michael Ballack was given no explanation for being dropped from Chelsea's Carling Cup Final team and only learned his fate when Avram Grant put up the teamsheet just before kick-off.

The midfielder was left on the bench and only brought on in the 88th minute as his side were beaten 2-1 by in extra-time.

Germany captain Ballack has been one of Chelsea's star performers in recent weeks and played an important part in getting the team to the final.

But he is not convinced Grant's new rotation policy is more effective than keeping a settled side.

Ballack said: "I am not happy that I did not play but I have to accept it like everybody else who did not start. It was not explained, it was on the team-sheet shortly before the game and that was it."

Didier Drogba made a big fuss of celebrating with Ballack after opening the scoring in the first half, indicating that he thought Grant was wrong to leave out the midfielder

''Grant is Taking Us to the next Level'' Remember when Kenyon unveiled the buffoon ?

From Team Talk

Chelsea's Michael Ballack was given no explanation for being dropped from Chelsea's Carling Cup Final team and only learned his fate when Avram Grant put up the teamsheet just before kick-off.

The midfielder was left on the bench and only brought on in the 88th minute as his side were beaten 2-1 by in extra-time.

Germany captain Ballack has been one of Chelsea's star performers in recent weeks and played an important part in getting the team to the final.

But he is not convinced Grant's new rotation policy is more effective than keeping a settled side.

Ballack said: "I am not happy that I did not play but I have to accept it like everybody else who did not start. It was not explained, it was on the team-sheet shortly before the game and that was it."

Didier Drogba made a big fuss of celebrating with Ballack after opening the scoring in the first half, indicating that he thought Grant was wrong to leave out the midfielder

oh dear that just makes me even more depressed, if that's possible.

Elliott, Were starting to agree on most things again mate.

Never healthy :halo:

Hehe, yeah, watch out world.

FB yes you all did tell us, but i just believed that anyone in life deserves a chance.....well he's had his in my eye's..........tell him to close the door quietly as he leaves :thumbsup:

This. Entirely this.