Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jAMAL j

Lukaku Vs Welbeck

Started by jAMAL j,

38 posts in this topic

Lukaku can kick Welbeck's arse...

Welbeck is 2 years older. Imagine how much better will Lukaku be in 2 years.

If I had to pick one of those 2 it would always be Lukaku.

I'm asking ,What quality Welbeck have ?

Decent headers, knows how to find the back of the net, good link-up play.....already has a few goals and assists in the few games played so far..

Doesn't have much pace and trickery as Sturridge though

You should have made a Sturridge vs. Welbeck thread...more appropriate....

Agree.

Too be honest Lukaku and Welbeck are two different players, even if they both live up to their expectations, you still couldn't really compare them.

It is wrong to compare this 2 of different caliber, the way they play are not alike, for now i would put welbeck ahead due to the fact he is older with much more EPL experience, but we got to see they either player achieve by the end of the season to decide who is better.

You can't compare the two as of yet because Lukaku has play 20 minutes in the Premier League, whereas Welbeck has more experience under his belt. In a couple of years time Lukaku will give Welbeck a run for his money.

i don't understand why cappelo is picking Welbeck ahead of Sturridge?

Welbeck has scored 2 goals in PL this season, while Sturridge has been sitting on his arse...that's why.

zolayes likes this

I thought Welbeck was the best striker in the world and Cleverley was the best midfielder?

They like to overhype their players. On Red Cafe they think that Josh isn't that good, while Morrison is the king of football.

Players like Lukaku take years to develop. He has to learn how to use his body and improve his technique. Honestly we won't see the best of him for years. But he's a good young player now and hopefully he will develop.

Welbeck is a better player at the moment without doubt because he has shown he is capable at this level. But if you ask me who has the bigger potential then obviously I think Lukaku because he is capable of being an absolute monster i the future.

Well, Welbeck is currently injured, so Lukaku has a really good chance of teaching him a thing or two. He needs to shift Torres and Drogba out of the way first... which he can do!

It just sucks that Lukaku was preferred to fucking Kalou in the European squad! :mad: