Chelsea V Huddersfield In Fa Cup 5th Round

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep definitely! It will be a nice chance to give the fringe players a run out and rest the core players for the following Tuesday's Champions League match at Olympiakos. Being that game is a Tuesday I think our Huddersfield match will be a lunchtime Saturday kick off?

Yep definitely! It will be a nice chance to give the fringe players a run out and rest the core players for the following Tuesday's Champions League match at Olympiakos. Being that game is a Tuesday I think our Huddersfield match will be a lunchtime Saturday kick off?

Any chance to give the players who play most games a rest and give the fringe players a run out is good. Especially at this stage of the season. Not sure if the African boys are back by then or not though.

Any chance to give the players who play most games a rest and give the fringe players a run out is good. Especially at this stage of the season. Not sure if the African boys are back by then or not though.

Yep the African boys should be back for about a week - maybe give them 20 mins or so at the end to be ready for Olympiakos?

Yep the African boys should be back for about a week - maybe give them 20 mins or so at the end to be ready for Olympiakos?

I would guess a rest and training will be given to them although with the squad looking bigger and players being out through injury we may end up putting a strong team out.

we could not of asked for much more :) we snap up a lower league side and arsenal and man you are fighting to reach the queters haha awsome news lets home the younger boys also get a run out on the pitch will be good for there confidence and hopfully even for some get on the score sheet :)

Well we are thru to next round for sure,but United vs Arsenal it couldn't get better.As for Liverpool with their recent form i wouldn't be suprised if Barnsley knock's the out :P:P

True, but its the FA Cup. I thought the Liverpool-Havant game would show that is isn't at a conclusion already. We are EXPECTED to win and therefore all the pressure is on us. Mourinho made the mistake of playing a weak side against Huddersfield two seasons ago, and he had to throw on Del Horno and Robben to get us the win. Maybe di Santo or Sinclair will get a run out, but I would prefer us to show this team some respect. I think some of the African chaps will be back by then as well, so they would benefit from a game.

Am NOT counting chickens lol.

:( wanted Cardiff lol see Jimmy back but meh could've been worse

Arsenal vs Man you hahaha rather see Arsenal through to be honest just because Fergies going on about how they may be able to win the treble again blah blah

And agree about showing respect,least some first team players in the squad,thats what made Ince happy when we played Maccyfield,as we fielded a pretty strong team and showed we didnt think they were just gana be a push over

But defo get Sinclair and Sahar out

I think a mix of youth and experience wouldn't go too far. Cudicini in goal, backline of Belletti, Alex, Ivanovic, Bridge, midfield of Sinclair, Makelele, Lampard, Joe Cole and di Santo and Anelka up front would be showing them quite a bit of respect in fairness.