Anyone seen Man Utd ticket scheme?

nathanc123

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same with manchester City. Im going to the City v Spuds game after United v Chelsea on Sunday with my mate. He choose his seats and we are in the second row from the front!

It would be handy to have it for away matches too, so you specify where you want to sit in the away section, rather than being sold random seats, where you risk being right at the top and at the back.

I remember a couple of years ago the fans forum from CFCNet asked the club about adopting a system like this, they said it wasn't possible. Although they never gave a reason why not.

Bah, they're spouting bollocks sad.gif

It isn't too difficult for a seasoned programmer to tack on an extra level - like as it stands you can select the section but not seats. Just make another page & module ... methinks they simply don't want to commit to the effort.

If Utd can do it, they can't say it's impossible lol. I really hope this is introduced sooner rather than later. Only drawback I can think of is that no one will buy the seats that aren't so good, like ones right at the back.

Our ticket system dosent even do it systematically either. For the West Ham game I sat in the East Upper and purchased my tickets at about 7:30 on the day they went on sale. I was given row 26. My mate went on about 6 hours later and bought his tickets and he got row 7 :rant: Furthermore, for the West Ham and Man City games my seat was right behind one of those metal bar things that they have next to the entry gates which did actually restrict my view- not that I was sold the ticket at a restricted view price! Not to mention the fact that the system is always down for maintainance.