Which team do you support after we are knocked out?

ack17

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you support after we are knocked out?

• Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
    • Manchester United
    • Schalke 04

It looks like Chelsea Fan keep loving Mou... and no one care about United... But Barcelona es is Worst of all...

Why? What's wrong with the best team in the world, that plays the best football in the world winning the trophy?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have to say barca or shcalke. too many reasons against man u with the latest being knocking us out. i hate real inspite of the fact they have mourinho and riccy. id rather messi and his goons win it than ronaldo and his

Why? What's wrong with the best team in the world, that plays the best football in the world winning the trophy?

I love how people just say best team in the world and playing the best football like it's some fact. Barca plays very well but they are a team full of cunts (Valdes, Alves and Biscuits are the worst but Guardiola is also a huge cunt), If it wasn't enough that they got a lot of huge cunts they also ALWAYS got the refs with them. Messi seems like a really nice and cool guy though and is of course amazing.

I love how people just say best team in the world and playing the best football like it's some fact. Barca plays very well but they are a team full of cunts (Valdes, Alves and Biscuits are the worst but Guardiola is also a huge cunt), If it wasn't enough that they got a lot of huge cunts they also ALWAYS got the refs with them. Messi seems like a really nice and cool guy though and is of course amazing.

I'll second that, can't stand that fucking team. Cocky, arrogant bastards. Can't hate on Messi though, a very humble man for a player of his quality.

You know you're going to hate someone when they project themselves as being something more special than others. I refer to their 'mes que un club' propaganda. Arrogant twats. And sore losers. Had Chelsea done something like switching on the sprinklers in order to get the celebrating opposition players off the pitch, you'd never hear the end of it. But the media and UEFA darlings that they are, they can get away with murder it seems.

Barcelona are the greatest team i've ever seen and they knocked Arsenal out 2 years in a row so them. No matter what they did to us in 2009, it wasn't their fault, it was the ref and i am just gonna admire the way they play. Anyone but Man Utd tho!

Calling FCB the best team in the world is just stating the obvious. Who the hell compares to them? No-one. Granted they are not unbeatable, but man for man they are the best. And who cares if they are 'full of cunts?' We have Drogba and Ashley Cole amongst others in our team...

Barcelona are the greatest team i've ever seen and they knocked Arsenal out 2 years in a row so them. No matter what they did to us in 2009, it wasn't their fault, it was the ref and i am just gonna admire the way they play. Anyone but Man Utd tho!

Exactly. And the underlined part makes me agree with that x3983709479073461327912 :D

I think it takes some highly-strung fellow to call FCB bitter losers when we still complain about Anfield, etc. Sure, its an injustice, but this incident was two years ago. Move on and forget it. Chelsea will never win the Champions League whilst we dwell on these matters. You think that revenge will help motivate us? All it will do is distract and undermine, and nothing else. What goes around comes around in football and eventually everything is evened out.

At least us getting knocked out means that we have no chance getting to face Barca at Wembley. I wont say we woulda had no chance but it could really have been embarrassing on a nice big wembley pitch. We'll save that distinct honour to Man Utd. If they get done 4-0, they'll wish we knocked them out. And also, getting knocked out by Schalke would've hurt more and been embarrassing too.

Least we went out in a fairly routine dignified manner. Lets just save the UCL until Barca are a bit crapper :lol:

If Man Utd beat Barca at Wembley then good luck to em. Still... Real could knock Barca out. Man Utd vs Real would be fascinating too.

I think it takes some highly-strung fellow to call FCB bitter losers when we still complain about Anfield, etc.

LOL it's completely different when a club in it's official capacity stoops so low as to turn on the sprinklers while the victorious opposition team is still out there on the pitch. How does it even compare to a few bitter fans who can't let go of the past?

And no, it doesn't all just 'even out' over a season or a few seasons. It's the most untrue cliche ever. Not trying to dwell on the past (I usually don't), but do you honestly think whatever has happened to us will happen to any other team? No chance.

LOL it's completely different when a club in it's official capacity stoops so low as to turn on the sprinklers while the victorious opposition team is still out there on the pitch. How does it even compare to a few bitter fans who can't let go of the past?

Remember when Valdes man-handled Jose, imagine if Cech did that to Guardiola 12 months earlier at SW6?

Schalke 04. they are the only team i don`t hate out of the 4!

will always be grateful for Jose`s contribution to our success from 04-07 but i don`t wish him any success with clubs i hate.

fans who still cling to the hope that he will return to CFC shouldn`t be rooting for Madrid either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VntuoYodi1U

You know you're going to hate someone when they project themselves as being something more special than others. I refer to their 'mes que un club' propaganda. Arrogant twats. And sore losers. Had Chelsea done something like switching on the sprinklers in order to get the celebrating opposition players off the pitch, you'd never hear the end of it. But the media and UEFA darlings that they are, they can get away with murder it seems.

Exactly. They are using football for their political propaganda.

I'm with you. I can only dream of Chelsea ever reaching that level of greatness.

Simple

Real- used to like them but cash removed them of Anything to me Admire Able About them

Barca- If they win ill just be like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz besides i do not want them to win. still do not like them

Manchester united - [insert rant here]

So my full supports go for the underdog And our fellow blues

Schalke 04

And no, it doesn't all just 'even out' over a season or a few seasons. It's the most untrue cliche ever. Not trying to dwell on the past (I usually don't), but do you honestly think whatever has happened to us will happen to any other team? No chance.

Definitely not, but feeling sorry for ourselves years later does nothing but increase the pressure. Move on.