Some prespective

Tomo

Im very disappointed that we lost tonight but as madmax said to me on facebook one day WE WILL get revenge for all this and we will be looking back at these heartbreak's laughing, infact i think its easier to stomach just getting beat by a team that was better than you over the 2 legs.

But at the end of the day we baring a disaster will have another crack next time which looked like it would not have be the case this time 2 months ago, we have had a bad season big shit all the great teams have one. Bayern 06/07, Arsenal 05/06, Man.Utd 01/02, Barca 07/08, Madrid 05/06 and we can add Chelsea 10/11 to that list.

Next time we will come back much stronger, Torres will be much better i dont care what any one says, Ramires and Luiz will be more settled, Danny and Kakuta will come back to us a year more experienced and all this without mentioning a single possible signing.

This season has been tough in every way possible and we are still standing this will only make us stronger, despite all the difficulties we still look comfortably in the CL places (something i would have bite your arm off for 2 months ago) with the 4th and 5th team placed teams to play each other and we still have a shot at 2nd.

We have a owner that cares deeply about the club, we have a fantastic youth system that is getting better and more consistent every season, weve still got fantastic players they dont just go bad overnight, a manager that i am STILL fully behind and best of all we have fantastic fans.

KTBFFH blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same was said after moscow.

and after Barca in 09...the hunger is there, but we fail to execute each year. To be honest, we didn't even deserve to win it this season, our form was simply not good enough.

Even if we beat ManU, theres no way we could have beat Barca's fantastic form or Real with Jose in charge. I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about Moscow or that shit nugget Ovrebo, but this was simply a game where we were outclassed, outplayed, and unfortunately beat. End of story. Use the rest of this time to prepare for 11/12 so we can sweep all 4 trophies.

:goodpost: Tomo it’s easy for us all to get down , but every team has seasons like this i remember united finishing 3rd when we were dominating the league and they thought there time in the sun was over , look at AC Milan , they couldn’t even get into the CL etc. Unfortunately in football you are only as good as your last game so we will get called shit etc this season but no one remembers the double last year except us. I must say a lot of us would have jumped at the chance to finish 4rd this season with our situation a couple of months ago.

I say we need to secure 3rd and do some hard work in the summer and get us back to our best if that means letting some of the old guard go so be it. But next season we must bring in some fresh faces if we do because i think our downfall has been missing players like Ballack , Riccy Etc not necessarily because we haven’t had these players but because we haven’t had anyone in the same skill set in the squad , just imagine when we had our injury crisis players like Ballack and Riccy slotting in for cover we would have had a much better chance. Anyway I’m looking forward to next season now hopefully the Chelsea of old will be back and just remember it could be worse we could be Liverpool :)

Chelsea will only ever win the Champions League if the manager instils in them that they must forget Moscow, Ovrebo, The Ghost Goal et al.

So basically.. Terry, Lampard, Cole, Drogba & Essien need to f*ck off :lol:

:whistling: maybe a new era of players will win the CL it seems like it was just not to be for terry and co.

Thats the feeling im getting, id imagine the only time they may get their hands on the trophy is as bit part player like scholes/giggs for utd, as next season the rebuilding work youd expect in the summer to carry on from the last two windows work will hopefully move us away from a depandancy on Drogba and lamps to be firing on all cylinders for us to play well, as when them two dont click (which is becoming more often) then the whole team suffers, we are still apparently after neymar who id say is gonna be drogbas replacement, if he comes im expecting didier to go back to marseille, I also think we will stick with the 442 and sign a left and right winger, buy right and they can provide the pace and flair we lack, then lamps will not be so crucial to our style of play, then mceachren can be continued to be phased in over the remainder of franks contract (two years) and hopefully be able to take over the mantle by the time he is 20/21.

We have too many of our key players over 30, that much is for sure. Some we should move on and others we should keep and use a lot more carefully and not have to rely on them so much like what United do with Scholes and Giggs. We have taken far too long to look at rebuilding our squad, it needed to be done a while ago. We need to create some stability in this club in the summer, make some much needed changes and push on in a new direction next season,.

We have too many of our key players over 30, that much is for sure. Some we should move on and others we should keep and use a lot more carefully and not have to rely on them so much like what United do with Scholes and Giggs. We have taken far too long to look at rebuilding our squad, it needed to be done a while ago. We need to create some stability in this club in the summer, make some much needed changes and push on in a new direction next season,.

Yep , its been needed for a while now , we should have done this last summer rather than panic buying in Jan.... in a way its exciting to see what the new era of Chelsea will look like.

Yep , its been needed for a while now , we should have done this last summer rather than panic buying in Jan.... in a way its exciting to see what the new era of Chelsea will look like.

The trouble is that we have been waiting long enough, every season we think the changes will come. It will not come cheap either. So firstly can we afford to make big changes (Financial fair play rules), will Roman be willing to add anymore big funding.

Whilst i think it is clear that there will be quite a few changes in the summer it is very unclear as to what changes will happen.