The Sun 'journalists' are a joke

Tomo

Both Chelsea and Man.U came through potentially tricky games unscathed and won the match in between 2 champions league quarter finals, neither were that great but did the job but the way the sun put it you think that there was a world's difference between the 2.

Man.Utd scored 2 and we got 1, but we infact had more shots than them at the weekend and more possesion in our game, yet Man.Utd are apparently on "top gear" and there performance was a "true sign of champions" yet we were "awful" apparently.

Also they were bashing us for the goal we scored claiming it was a foul (which to be fair it was, but weve had a fair share of those go against us) but they failed to mention Utd's criminally offside goal.Also apparently we have no chance of closing a 4 point deficit to Arsenal (despite the fact a couple of years ago we closed an 11 point gap on them in just over 3 weeks and have got a terrible record at this time of the season) but they apparently have every chance of closing a 7 point gap on Utd (despite the fact they rarely let leads like that slip).

CHELSEA OLD HAGS NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF THEIR MISERY AS THEY LIMP TO FINISH LINE

That is out of order and IMO the guy (Rob Beasley) gunna name and shame him should be sacked, if people like him can make it to journalism i should get a decent shout and it and Alex (Blue Lion) should be the main reporter.

Do they realise that there are Man.Utd magazine's they can apply to report from if they want to show their obvious love and affection to them?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's new pussy cat??/ its been like that before Roman arrived ..our success just made them worse

Do you remember when we won 3-0 at Old Trafford in 2001, the Journo's were trying everything under the sun to downgrade that victory but they just couldn't accept that their darlings were thumped by "big bad Chelsea" in their own back yard. laugh.gif

Infact the score flattered them that day, it could and SHOULD have been 6 or 7, infact it made our performance at home to Sunderland look like Barca's against Real Madrid laugh.gif

Why are they (the media) making out Man u already have the league wrapped up? They're making out the arse are too far behind even though they had 2 games in hand.

Second question, how many neutrals will be supporting us tomorrow? Every Man city fan for a start. How many scousers are going to be secrety cheering and hoping for Torres to get a few goals?

Come on El nino the whole of Liverpool are behind you really and they still wish you played for them,they like to kid themselves into thinking Carrol was a £35m bargain.

It's do or die tomorrow for Torres and the team in general.

Do you remember when we won 3-1 at Old Trafford in 2001, the Journo's were trying everything under the sun to downgrade that victory but they just couldn't accept that their darlings were thumped by "big bad Chelsea" in their own back yard. laugh.gif

Infact the score flattered them that day, it could and SHOULD have been 6 or 7, infact it made our performance at home to Sunderland look like Barca's against Real Madrid laugh.gif

I remember a victory around that time (could be the same one) where we dominated them and Fergie said they were the better team,i was just stunned as to how deluded he can be.

If we win tomorrow,he won't go quietly. It'll be the ref or his side deserved to win or some shit from the bitter old man.

I remember a victory around that time (could be the same one) where we dominated them and Fergie said they were the better team,i was just stunned as to how deluded he can be.

If we win tomorrow,he won't go quietly. It'll be the ref or his side deserved to win or some shit from the bitter old man.

Melchiot, Hasselbaink and Eidur were the scorers thumbsup.gif

Heres a match report if that helps

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/1683463.stm

was typical Chelsea back then that we followed it up losing at home to Charlton huh.gif

I remeber one of my manc mates (i was in primary school at the time) said Melchiot should have been fined (YES FINED) for creating skid marks on the Old Toilet pitch laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Melchiot, Hasselbaink and Eidur were the scorers thumbsup.gif

Heres a match report if that helps

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/1683463.stm

was typical Chelsea back then that we followed it up losing at home to Charlton huh.gif

I remeber one of my manc mates (i was in primary school at the time) said Melchiot should have been fined (YES FINED) for creating skid marks on the Old Toilet pitch laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Haha. I'm surprised Fergie didn't try and get him banned or something. Be nice if the story was similar tomorrow.We win and dominate but Fergie claims otherwise.

Quite a few things Lost in translation on this site :smiliecap1:

OK The Sun.

One of Rupert Murdochs gutter press productions. Plays to the lowest common denominator in humanity.

Lazy journalism aimed at people with a 3 minute attention span. Its major selling point is a pair of tits on page 3.

Particularly appealing to people with sexist, homophobic, and racist leanings. It has always been anti Europe (mainly because the EU has media monopoly ownership laws which would curtail Murdochs empire.) Consequently it has always made up stories about Europe and johnny foreigner ruining the British way of life. (Murdoch is Australian btw). It lies all the time. And it should be taken to court under the Trades Description Act as it calls itself a ''Newspaper''.

Its sport ''Journalists'' are red supporting arseholes.

So the responder to the title of this thread ''Whats New Pussy cat ?'' is spot on. Also appropriate responses would include -''Do Bears Shit in the Woods ?'' '' Does the Pope wear a funny hat ?'' and Breaking News; ''Titanic Sinks''

Quite a few things Lost in translation on this site :smiliecap1:

OK The Sun.

One of Rupert Murdochs gutter press productions. Plays to the lowest common denominator in humanity.

Lazy journalism aimed at people with a 3 minute attention span. Its major selling point is a pair of tits on page 3.

Particularly appealing to people with sexist, homophobic, and racist leanings. It has always been anti Europe (mainly because the EU has media monopoly ownership laws which would curtail Murdochs empire.) Consequently it has always made up stories about Europe and johnny foreigner ruining the British way of life. (Murdoch is Australian btw). It lies all the time. And it should be taken to court under the Trades Description Act as it calls itself a ''Newspaper''.

Its sport ''Journalists'' are red supporting arseholes.

So the responder to the title of this thread ''Whats New Pussy cat ?'' is spot on. Also appropriate responses would include -''Do Bears Shit in the Woods ?'' '' Does the Pope wear a funny hat ?'' and Breaking News; ''Titanic Sinks''

Everything in this post was a win.

Especially the part about Murdoch being scum and Page 3 being the selling point for this tabloid.