Cole "supposed" Love Cheat.

From digi spy:

Cheryl Cole has vowed to stand by her husband Ashley following allegations that he cheated on her.

The singer denied reports that she has kicked out Ashley because she needs time to consider the future of their marriage.

Cole also admitted that she refuses to believe Aimee Walton's claims that she had sex with Ashley.

"I've been through an emotional roller coaster but I'm determined to be strong," Cheryl told the News of the World. "Ashley's a wonderful husband and we are in love. I won't let this woman destroy our marriage."

Walton has claimed that the Chelsea star invited her back to a friend's home in North London after meeting her at the CC club in Piccadilly. The 22-year-old said that she then had sex with Ashley, who "threw up everywhere" and was "swaying" and "slurring his words".

However, Cheryl has insisted that Ashley told her about his drunken night with Aimee weeks ago, and she refuses to accept her version of events.

"I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he isn't capable," she explained. "When I heard what this girl had said I realised she'd made part of the story up. And, to be honest, that has helped me get through this.

"Obviously I felt sick to the stomach. What woman and wife wouldn't? And to be honest I felt humiliated and crushed that this girl was saying these things and people were believing it.

"Things were made worse when my family and friends started calling and offering support. I had to tell them that Ashley had told me about a drunken night and I'd kept it a secret for nearly two months."

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a mug.

"I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he isn't capable," she explained.

Not sure which bit makes him look worse, the fact his wife's telling the world he can't get it up after a few drinks or that she didn't deny the claims he's got a little dick. Either way he aint exactly come out of this one covered in glory.

so i guess this is the "personal problem" that was the reason he missed yesterdays game

what a load of crock

and if he did cheat on cheryl then he's INSANE

I don't think you can read much into Ashley missing out on the Wigan game. Grant gave Bridge a chance against Everton, the team did well so he kept the same side. He wanted an extra attacking option against a weaker side, so he brought in a left sided winger in Sinclair for a left sided defender in Ashley.

Lol just read the Sunday Mirror story as well. Some other girl saying that he paid her to shut up after shagging her. She said he had a small dick etc, and puked halfway through. Tweedy supposed to be leaving him now.

If you' re young and rich probably best to stay single and put it where you want for a few years.

The worst thing for Chelsea fans is how it may affect him on the pitch, though he showed he's the skin of a rhino when taunted by away fans.

Lol just read the Sunday Mirror story as well. Some other girl saying that he paid her to shut up after shagging her. She said he had a small dick etc, and puked halfway through. Tweedy supposed to be leaving him now.

If you' re young and rich probably best to stay single and put it where you want for a few years.

The worst thing for Chelsea fans is how it may affect him on the pitch, though he showed he's the skin of a rhino when taunted by away fans.

She's apprantly told News of the World that shes gana stand by him

Edited by Layla

I guess its due to the fact,if the stories true about the fact that she knew about it before the article came out

.If she only found out what he did from the papers then she prob would've chucked him out there and then.

Still a bit :S

well after having had a look at the tart...................

this thought entered my head i can only think that brashley thought they both had something in common i.e black roots....and before you scream no it ain't racist.

regards:JBD

I've been really impressed wit Wayne since Ash has been, well... dropped, I guess. I've always rated Bridge as the better attacker but Cole as the better defender, but Bridge just gives that extra commitment. Whenever Cole plays nowadays, its as if he really can't be arsed.