Cole "supposed" Love Cheat.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just bout to post exactly what Elliott just posted, with exactly the same words. The story is funny, that girl aint even all that tbh. He mustve been very drunk to cheat on cherryl with her. What a muppet lol.

"He knew exactly what he was doing and was pretty good, despite not being very big". Poor git, having that written in the paper, DAMN!

Edited by OllieCFC

Made me LMFAO, still, at least the stories are about a woman this time.

Its such a well written piece though - Chelsea fan Aimee......."I knew who he was..." no shit?

And she's proud of the fact he had to be that drunk to have sex with her in the first place and still puked halfway through. Classy bird eh?

And they reckon this'll infuriate Grant - now THAT I'd love to see. :lol:

Sell your story to The Sun

HOW can I contact The Sun?

The fastest way is to call our journalists on 0207 782 4100 (from outside the UK dial 0044 207 782 4100).

You don't need to worry about the cost of the call either - as we'll call you back right away!

We'll tell you immediately if we like your story and, if appropriate, give you an idea of what it could be worth.

You can also email us on [email protected] or text us on 63000.

Remember to include a phone number - preferably a mobile - where we can call you back.

How much is my story worth?

A big exclusive used on the front page could be worth thousands of pounds, but a smaller story will be worth less.

The only way to find out how much YOU could make is to call us now.

But remember - don't tell another newspaper.

Your story is worth much more if you only tell The Sun.

What happens when I tell you my story?

A reporter will call you to check the facts and arrange a meeting, if necessary.

They may bring a contract which obliges us to pay you when your story is published.

When will I get paid?

You will get your money by cheque or paid direct to your bank within a few weeks of your story appearing in the paper.

In very exceptional circumstances we may be able to make a payment to charity or pay you in cash.

Can I sell pictures too?

Yes, exclusive pictures are worth big cash to you. And if you have pictures to back up your story, it may be worth more.

Call 0207 782 4199 or e-mail [email protected]

What kind of stories is The Sun looking for?

Anything you can see being published in the paper. From celebrity exclusives to medical miracles to cheating politicians, we want your stories on them all.

We also love heart-warming real stories about our amazing readers, so if you've triumphed over tragedy, give us a call.

Can I remain anonymous?

Of course, and we always protect our sources. However, if the story involves you directly, it may be worth more to you if you are named and pictured.

Call 0207 782 4100 in confidence and we can discuss all your options.

Will I get more from another paper?

No. The Sun is the biggest and the best. And we look after our contacts, unlike our grubby "rivals".

So get in touch today

Hahaha

I love it lol every paper has some random big story on the front page and the Sun has that.

And wtf she was going on how 'she didnt want to ruin their marruiage but they deserved to know' she makes it like she's in the right as well.

Apprantly he's been kicked out

Tbh, I couldnt care less what Cole gets up to in the bedroom but when its splashed over the front pages and looks like its gonna keep him off the pitch this weekend, then its time he started thinking about keeping his dick in his trousers.