Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chadli and Willian on the wings. F*** that's actually very good.

I think Willian will play more centralized (a bit like Bale did), with Lennon, Chadli and/or Lamela as AVB's true winger options...

Soldado and Defoe make a very decent striker duo and they have amazing options on the pivot (or whatever you want to call it) with Paulinho and Capoue. Leaving them with some holes on the back, which is something Villas-Boas said will be taken care of if they find any good opportunities.

Nevertheless, they do look quite dangerous

I think Willian will play more centralized (a bit like Bale did), with Lennon, Chadli and/or Lamela as AVB's true winger options...

Soldado and Defoe make a very decent striker duo and they have amazing options on the pivot (or whatever you want to call it) with Paulinho and Capoue. Leaving them with some holes on the back, which is something Villas-Boas said will be taken care of if they find any good opportunities.

Nevertheless, they do look quite dangerous

I think Boas will be looking to get Lennon out of his starting XI if possible. Very limited player that has virtually nothing besides his pace.

Personally I also tended to like chadli when playing as an AM.

sad to say but I think Spurs are making some good signings ,, I think they will HAVE to sell Bale to recoup some of the costs ..

only bright spot is Spurs could push the gooners out of 4th place

I agree and I think they know that they cannot keep bale that is why they made all these signings

I agree and I think they know that they cannot keep bale that is why they made all these signings

I actually think the deal is already sealed. With Lamela and Willian, they've spend more then 100m, which is a lot for Spurs.

If they sell Bale they won't be much better than last season imo. They will be better because of better depth but the talent in their starting XL won't be much better. Bale is so good and he is almost impossible to replace. Willian, Soldado, Chadli, Paulinho and so on a very good players but they are not worldclass like Bale. Bale is the type that scores a goal out of nothing when Spurs needs a goal. Soldado and Willian don't do that without the team helping them and these new players still have to replace good players like Lennon and Parker, so the question is how big the difference actually will be compared to last season if they sell Bale..

So weird. When we were linked with him, there were way more posts about how overrated he was and wasn't worth the money. Some people said he's not much better than Kalou lol.

So true! :lol:

When I said he was better than Moses but worse than the two players we had bought (Hazard and Oscar), I was laughed at. Now (especially after the Shakthar games), people 'love' him....

You'd think Spurs had just bought Cavani and fucking Messi.

Not saying Willian and Lamela aren't good players but the fucking reaction is quite scary lads.

Because they are about to sign 2 of the best young attacking players in Europe. If they signed like Zaha no one would give a tosh but Willian/Lamela are on a whole new level.